Click Here!

Where/How Do I Post a Story?

Guest Josephine

Guest Josephine

I have gone through the entire menu there is no place to go to post a story.

On the side there are a lot of categories and I though (with the add and delete buttons) this might be where I could submit a story, but all it does is link me to the page talking about the forums, again. I get redirected to that page a lot.

I see stories are being posted; there must be a way.

First of all, FAQ requests are not tech support. I've moved the topic to the correct forum. Please be mindful of the titles of where you're posting, before you do.

Secondly, if you're not seeing any form of menu, you need to logout, then BACK in, using the boxes located at the upper right corner of the browser window. There is a bug with the center boxes, to where you can only use them for registration and activation.

Hi. Posting a story is very simple. We have it stepped out here, complete with screenshots.

There are a couple of important things to remember.

You have to be logged in using the upper right corner login fields only. The center login fields ONLY work at activation. If you use them after that, they will cause an error and you won't be able to post.

If you use Internet Explorer 10, it has a built-in default that causes a problem. We have a way around it, explained here, also with screenshots.

We have a great deal of useful information in our FAQ section. Feel free to explore that, and it might have the answers you need.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.