Click Here!

Posting errors

Laurence Spencer

So I can't add or edit chapters to my stories... I keep getting either

Method Not Implemented

POST to /base/trans.php not supported.

When I try and post via the my control panel - originals - edit - *select story* add/edit chapter method.

I get

Method Not Implemented

POST to /addto.php not supported.

When I go through my profile - stories written - select story and then the add chapter option near the title.

I've had this problem for about a day, and gave it some time in hopes that it would go away on its own, but it hasn't.

post-25602-0-86125600-1378395440_thumb.jpg

Edited by Laurence Spencer

Hi,

We're aware of the issue, and I understand our tech admin gas has submitted a support ticket to help resolve this issue. She is unavailable at the moment, but when she comes online, hopefully she'll have more information for you.

I've not seen an answer yet, and I submitted the ticket just a few minutes ago, actually. I expect I'll have some answers for you by tomorrow.

By the way, I was able to add in the original subdomain, with no issue. How were you trying to add your data?

As one of said guinea pigs: are you adding a .txt file, writing directly into the RTE box or copy/pasting into the RTE box?

Also, something occurred to me overnight, how big is this chapter you are trying to post?

Aside to DG - I know there was an issue with another site with chapters > 20,000 words.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.