Click Here!

help! multiple fics w/dom!Harry, Drarry, x3...

Guest livz4drama

Guest livz4drama

Help! I was following these fics when they disappeared but even much later, I still want to read them. If anyone knows how to get me in touch with the authors, etc. I would greatly appreciate it!

Under the Floorboards - captured D/H fic with some Voldie in there... heavy on S/M, humil, toys, and other naughty hotness

Winds of Change - OLD harem/slave H/multiple fic with Tonks, young Minerva, human (fem) Fawkes, and much more debauchery. I think at the end several were pregnant...

Rise of a New Order - very recent fic with dom!Harry ending up with Snape, Draco, slave!Sirius... I'm pretty sure Harry was an incubus... possibly with bunny ears??

Any help or redirection you can give will be greatly appreciated!

For "Under the Floorboards" the author is yeaka, who has removed her stories from AFF.

For "Winds of Change" I found the following:

Winds of Change by Madcow
A Organization makes conntact with Harry Potter. This meeting will change Harry and his world forever. Anal,BDSM,Beast,B-Mod,DP,Exhib,Fet,Humil,Inc,Lemon,M/F/F,MaleDom,Minor,Oral,Orgy,Preg,Slave,SoloF,Toys,TransG

For "Rise of a New Order", the author is VincentMeoblinn. The story was removed from AFF, but I'm finding no record of staff having removed it.

Oops I meant "Border Crossing" not Winds of Change... but THANK YOU BOTH!!

You have no idea how excited I was to get your replies... this fics have been bugging me for a long time!

Hugs & champagne to you both!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.