Click Here!

Original Slash Fiction Beta

paputsza

Hello So basically I was reading a fic that had so many errors in it I had to come here and offer my spelling capabilities. I'm only willing to beta original fiction, because I only read that type of story. However, secretly, I just want to read a good fic before it comes out. I'm an African-American/Jamaican/Barbadian(my mom was born a British woman)/ Philadelphian/Texan girl, who you can claim rights on saying "This fic isn't racist, my beta is *blah*" I'm also part Indian(as in from India, the country) and part Syrian (which is in the middle east) A very small part though. I know geekspeak, and a bit of French.

squicks:

Vaginas. anything involving a vagina in any way shape or form (this means f/f and m/f) unless it's comical and brief. This would work if you just happen to be really bad at het aka, a guy cumming in a girl's ear and her screaming "deafen me! deafen me!" See, that I'd read...

Incest. I'm not to much of a fan of incest and I /really/ don't like twincest. There are a few to several exceptions for any other types of incest.

middle school kids. I don't like stories involving people under the age of fourteen as a who have sex through the entire story. I'm alright if they age quickly enough. Shota lost it's cuteness for me.

MCD. I don't like the suicide one-shots. They make me sad :(

What I love. Humour, 1st person pov, WAFF, smut, ukes, angst, mild bdsm, and much, much more.

Why I'm here, in life, and on the aff forum: because I like yaoi.

• 2 weeks later...
Perhaps take a look at my stuff and see if you could beta it?

XD Yes, I would love to. You can send any chapters you want betad to me to me at paputsza@yahoo.com via e-mail and I'll send back a word document with the tracked changes. Mind you I'm a bit new at this, but I will be adding you to my msn and yahoo accounts so you can always contact me.

Okay I like all the changes and stuff but I want too keep my neko the uke but I was just wondering if we could start at the top and move down cause the ones that are the main ones are Rumor, Nekossa and The Boy at the Back of the Room so those should be like first priority and such but yeah do you have any IM service I can talk too you through cause talking through the board just isn't doing it for me.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.