Click Here!

Sesshomaru/Kagome/ OC male

Guest itachilover

Guest itachilover

I read this story some time ago and I wanted to read it again but I don't know the name of it or if it is even still out there.

I can't tell you much about the story because like I said I read it some time ago so i'll tell you four things I still know.

Sesshomaru took Kagome as his mate and soon after he started thinking about how having two mates was ok in the demon world.

Sesshomaru's OC male mate who had been away for some time showed up and said playfully, something along the lines of "You could have told me you've taken another mate." After that was said they kissed and had their reunion though I still can't remember if they had sex or not but I think I remember Kaome being shocked at the site.

Kagome was lying down sleep but it looked like she was cold so they (Sesshomaru and his mate) took off their clothes and wrapped their arms around her to share their body heat, to keep her warm with the help of the fire.

#Both demons were planing on when to take Kagome so that all three of them would be binded together.

If you know, can you tell me the name of the story and if it is still up?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.