Click Here!

Blood Moon: Review Replies

Fhelly

Anon: THANK YOU for your review!

Ali: THANK YOU for your review! I appreciate them so much :) I love hearing your feedback! I am sorry again for how long it takes me to update, but I have a lot of things on my plate right now. I’m trying to get the next one out soon!

JheneJhene: THANK YOU for your review! Reviews mean so much to me :) It really does help inspire me to keep going. I have the next chapter mostly written, so I will definitely have to fit your Cade request in on the next one! I am flattered you made an account just to review :) Thank you!

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shelley: THANK YOU for your review! I appreciate you sticking with me. I’m really going to try to get back into writing, been kind of crazy busy and nothing I wrote was worth anything.. but feeling a little more into it lately. Going to try to take advantage :)

Thirdly: Sooo.. I cannot tell you how much entertainment you are giving me lol! I was working last night (I’m a night shift nurse) and I was exhausted, checked my email and got a huge kick out of your reviews. They made my night! Rapey bastard.. lol. THANK YOU for that!! Please keep it up! I LOVE the feedback!

Also, I shall elaborate my response when I’m not half dead from sleep deprivation.

Edited by Fhelly

• 1 month later...

Thirdly: THANK YOU for the review! You made my days when you reviewed J And I had been feeling pretty down those days too. My hubby is from a small town in VA and they had like.. no rules for graduation haha.. so that’s what I was basing it off of! Granted, he graduated a while ago. So things most likely changed. And men never think it’s their fault! Lol. Rapey bastard is a good term for him *nod* I’m glad you liked the content of my strange smutty mind! And that is a great description of Aaron :P Thank you for the reviews!

XalicatX/Ali: THANK YOU for the review! They make me so happy. Everything in my life is busy but good! I really don’t leave you hanging on purpose, I’m trying to write as quickly as I can, but I also don’t want to put out writing I have to force. I like your interesting insight J

Shelley: THANK YOU for the review! On both Blood moon and the Wilds. The last part of your review sounded kind of like those trailers for ‘next week’s episode’ I loved it. As for the Wilds, I’m working hard to get it done! I figured you’d like a bit of Synael’s demise :P I should have the next chapter out soon.

ETERNALLOSTLOVE: THANK YOU for the review! I’m really flattered J Reviews make me so happy, thank you for taking the time to do so. Sometimes I know I kind of get carried away with characters, my brain just pops em out and I shove em into the story somewhere, though I do it mostly to try to further the story, some being more important than others.. and some are kind just there to be sacrificed in my mind lol. I’ll try to add reminders, I’ve been slowly going back and editing each chapter and trying to smooth out parts that are awkward. And I am so happy that everything that was in my head came together in your insight. As far as the Atarn, thank you for pointing that out! I realized I never explained ‘Atarn’ is ‘grandfather.’ And as far as pairings.. I’d love to know who you’re interested in knowing about!! I actually have an alternative universe with these characters (well.. not so much ‘alt’ as original, since before I got obsessed with Spartacus I had a different version) that I have been working on, on and off to finish. It involves one character’s death changing the fate of nearly everyone in the story, including Equeo never losing his wings. Honestly, I could write and write and write until you’re sick of seeing the characters lol I have so much stuff pop into my head during sleepless nights. I wouldn’t be opposed to doing lil single chapters dedicated to certain characters after the fact in an ‘epilogue’ style. As far as publishing, I am actually working on a sci-fi novel I really want to publish. It’s slow going though, but someday! The last part of your review almost had ME crying J Thank you. I pour a lot of myself into my stories and I try really hard to make them relatable even in a fantasy setting. I’ll be honest, sometimes I make myself cry too lol My husband thinks I’m nuts. ‘Why are you crying?’ *As I type* ‘Cuz I’m being mean to my character right now,’ ‘well then.. don’t?’ ‘I have to’ ‘why?’ ‘just cuz’ à real convo hahahaha. Anywho.. I appreciated your review! Thank you! I promise I will get this darn story done this year. No more taking so long.

• 5 months later...

Kylee: Thank you for your review! It really means a lot. I’m flattered by the compliment :)

Shelley: Thank you for all your reviews! And GAH! I wish I could answer all your questions! I know it’s slow going, but they will be answered! I promise.

Catz33: Thanks for your review! Hehe a Quinn lover. I like him too :P

Axxm/Your biggest fan: Thank you for your review! I’m sorry its taken so long. Thank you for taking the time to review! Haha.. I like the Emil hate.

Charlie-Bear: Thank you for the review! I’m so glad you liked it!

NLOVE: Thank you for the review! I loved your comments. 1) Lol I know Logan is an ass, but to me.. he’s a lovable ass! 2) Well, you MIGHT be onto something there, buuuuttttt slightly off at the same time :P 3) She’ll be making an appearance soon 4) Yup, he’s a non-lovable ass 5) Hopefully you’ll like this little snippet in this chapter, I pretty much did it because of your review! He’s just very hard to portray correctly, because I imagined him as having a rather flat personality. There have been times I put things in his perspective but had to delete it because it just didn’t work the way I wanted it to.

• 1 month later...

Hi FHelly!

I haven’t stopped reading---I just don’t want to sign up for an account just to review.  So know that I am checking in and reading!  Thanks for the new chapters!  Really like where the story is going now with the showdown against Emil!  Looking forward to see how Leila handles her birth pack and how it comes together with the Rugaru!

Alex,

No problem! Thanks for still reading! It seems a lot of people are having weird stuff happen with their accounts. But use this whenever! I’m doing my darndest to finish my ongoing stories, as the others I want to work on are bugging me too.

Guest Sarah

Wanted to poke my head in and say that I also can’t review on the site anymore :(, but I check several times a month for updates and am always so ecited to read Blood Moon! Quinn fan over here who has strange Aaron feelings developing, haha, but I’m also so on board with Leila/Logan :wub:. Love all the pack politics and action happening. Thank you for your lovely writing!

6 hours ago, Guest Sarah said:

Wanted to poke my head in and say that I also can’t review on the site anymore :(, but I check several times a month for updates and am always so ecited to read Blood Moon! Quinn fan over here who has strange Aaron feelings developing, haha, but I’m also so on board with Leila/Logan :wub:. Love all the pack politics and action happening. Thank you for your lovely writing!

YAY! Some Logan love for once! Haha. I know not a lot of people love him, I don’t know why >.> he’s my little literary baby Thank you for reviewing! :) I’m doing my best to get these stories done. I think Blood Moon will have 10-15ish chapters left at tops.. depending on how my brain wants to drag things out. 

BabyRacoon91: Thank you for your review!! I’m hoping to have more for you by Thursday.

HideAndGoSeek: THANK you for both your wonderful reviews! I’m sorry for the cliffhangers, I honestly don’t mean to do them, but I try to keep my chapters similar lengths, and when I get to a stopping point, it ends up there. I don’t do it on purpose, I promise I’m no sadist! I’m reading some ongoing stories of my own that torture me too.. so I’m trying! And don’t worry.. now that she isn’t resisting, you will get some fluff! Thank you for sticking with me over the years… since I started writing this thing I’ve got my BSN in nursing, started working full time as a hospital, got married, and now working on my MSN o.O dear lord I didn’t realize how long this has dragged out. It started as a side hobby to help me relax. Those other two stories I know are pretty rough, they were my first attempts lol When I got stuck in the Wilds is when I came up with Blood Moon, and it was always meant to be a short story.. but things kept changing as I wrote and it became the beast that it is. It’s a ridiculous amount of pages in word. It’s at 645 now.

Caserly: Thank you for your review! And omg I would LOVE to read that fanfiction! I don’t think any writing is bad! Lol we all started somewhere, I’ve been writing stupid little stories since kindergarten. I guess I just always had a crazy imagination. I can’t believe it’s been that long! Jeesh, time just gets away from you. I hate that I couldn’t just crank this story out faster, so thank you so much for sticking with me and my busy life! I can’t seem to just make side characters, I have to have whole stories for them as well! And I have a very detailed notepad with all their info lol I’m glad you like them all! Aaron seems to be getting a lot of love lately, I’m glad since he kinda is hard for me to write, as I imagine him to communicate more non-verbally which can be hard to express in type and sometimes I have to make him speak when I don’t want to. I kinda expected my reviews would taper with my lengthy time between posts, but it’s always disheartening anyways, so thank you so much for giving me some feedback :) I’m hoping to have the next one out soon 

• 1 month later...
Guest GelaGela

Hi~ (⁎⁍̴̆Ɛ⁍̴̆⁎)Love your work... I don’t read fan fiction all too often.. and I am not good at leaving reviews.. I am so glad I came across your work… I just finished reading all of the chapters you have posted so far~ (Blood Moon) and I want you to know that it’s wonderfully written and I am hooked. It’s bad.. It’s past 3:30am.. I just couldn’t stop reading.. and I am devastated there isn’t any more. (´༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ`) I can’t imagine how long the other readers have waited in order to read the next chapter.. ahh.. I know life is hard.. and you must be busy… same here ughh... Anyway,  I want you to know you’ve got another fan! And I really hope you’re still writing- I’m in love with everything- the characters, the plot, the craziness… Quinn…Logan… Lots of love!! xoxoxo

On 5/11/2018 at 11:59 AM, Guest GelaGela said:

Hi~ (⁎⁍̴̆Ɛ⁍̴̆⁎)Love your work... I don’t read fan fiction all too often.. and I am not good at leaving reviews.. I am so glad I came across your work… I just finished reading all of the chapters you have posted so far~ (Blood Moon) and I want you to know that it’s wonderfully written and I am hooked. It’s bad.. It’s past 3:30am.. I just couldn’t stop reading.. and I am devastated there isn’t any more. (´༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ`) I can’t imagine how long the other readers have waited in order to read the next chapter.. ahh.. I know life is hard.. and you must be busy… same here ughh... Anyway,  I want you to know you’ve got another fan! And I really hope you’re still writing- I’m in love with everything- the characters, the plot, the craziness… Quinn…Logan… Lots of love!! xoxoxo

I’m sorry I’ve been bad about checking my forum lately. It seems everytime I don’t I get people leaving stuff. I’ve been out of the country. Thank you for your review!! They always make me happy :) I really wish I could write faster, but I’m very slow.. I will get this story done though dammit! I have everything mapped out. 

On 5/18/2018 at 11:15 PM, Guest Random Noob said:

I am actually more of an Aaron fan and would love to see more Leila/Aaron interaction but that is just me. :P

He’s one of my favorites.. but hard to portray how I picture him in my head, as he’s a bit flat-personality wise, more the silent type! But I will try to put some more snippets in his POV. Thanks for your response :) 

Guest Random Noob
On 5/21/2018 at 9:55 PM, Fhelly said:

He’s one of my favorites.. but hard to portray how I picture him in my head, as he’s a bit flat-personality wise, more the silent type! But I will try to put some more snippets in his POV. Thanks for your response :) 

It just doesn’t feel like he and Leila have had a lot of interaction and there is a lot of possibility there, just with his background, and both him and Leila have lost family members, plus he does seem to care about her even in a more aloof way that Leila doesn’t seem to notice. Definitely interesting and think there is a lot more to him than has been shown. ;) 

HideAndGoSeek: THANK YOU so much for your reviews. I love them! Keep them coming :P I decided I’m just gonna post when I can, I’m not constricting myself to a certain amount of pages just so I can get some updates up faster. More answers to questions now!

Charamel: THANK YOU for your review! They mean SO much :) I’m flattered you took the time to make one just to review! Thank you. Aaron seems to get a lot of love, I’m going to try to throw his POV in more! And your English was perfect! 

Polars: THANK YOU for your review! I’m trying to get them out fast! 

Random Noob: Thanks for replying! I am definitely going to throw some more Aaron POVs in, you aren’t the only one asking! Hehe.. i also started posting my stories on Wattpad, so I could enter contests, and the viewers/reviewers there have all collected called for more Aaron, so I see it’s a common theme. 

Guest Random Noob

Just as a side note, I have reread your story many times (mainly because I discover more each time) but I did notice some spelling errors (affect instead of effect) in some chapters. I really do hope you intend to publish this at some point, the typos are not common but definitely have someone look at it before sending out for publication.

I rarely fall in love with fanfiction in the last few years but you’ve snagged my attention.

Though plot wise part of me wonders if Leila and Quinn’s bond is going to be broken, I actually would hate to see that but seeing her in love with multiple mates would be interesting as well. The one thing that I am curious about: aren’t they due for another Blood Moon soon? It has been around 7 months and it happens twice a year, no? It is going to be interesting what happens this time...

33 minutes ago, Guest Random Noob said:

Just as a side note, I have reread your story many times (mainly because I discover more each time) but I did notice some spelling errors (affect instead of effect) in some chapters. I really do hope you intend to publish this at some point, the typos are not common but definitely have someone look at it before sending out for publication.

I rarely fall in love with fanfiction in the last few years but you’ve snagged my attention.

Though plot wise part of me wonders if Leila and Quinn’s bond is going to be broken, I actually would hate to see that but seeing her in love with multiple mates would be interesting as well. The one thing that I am curious about: aren’t they due for another Blood Moon soon? It has been around 7 months and it happens twice a year, no? It is going to be interesting what happens this time...

Oh believe me I know there are lots of grammar/spelling errors. I would definitely need someone to look through everything and correct where I messed up on my tenses too. Every once in a while, I try to go to earlier chapters and edit/try to smooth things out that was bad writing. And yuuuupppp Cade mentioned it a few chapters ago, she was pregnant during the December one so she was immune to its affect. Story wise.. this chapter would make it around February 25th, the next Blood moon would be in May/June range. This is how crazy I am with my notes…

Chapter 1: May 17

Chapter 2: Arrived May 20

Chapter 3: May 21

Chapter 4: May 21

Chapter 5: May 21 - May 22

Chapter 6: May 28 - June 9 | 3 weeks pregnant

Chapter 7: June 9 - June 16 | 4 weeks pregnant

Chapter 8: June 16 - June 19 | 4.5 weeks pregnant

Chapter 9: June 19 | 4.5 weeks pregnant

Chapter 10: June 20 - June 23 | 5 weeks pregnant

Chapter 11: June 23 - June 26  | 5.5 weeks pregnant

Chapter 12: June 29 - July 1 | 6 weeks pregnant

Chapter 13: July 1 - July 3 |  6.5 weeks pregnant

Chapter 14: July 2 - Aug 16 | 13 weeks pregnant (3 mo)

Chapter 15: August 16 | 13 weeks pregnant

Chapter 16:  August 16, 17 | 13 weeks pregnant

Chapter 17: August 17, 18 | 13 weeks pregnant

Chapter 18:  August 22, 23 | 14 weeks pregnant

Chapter 19: August 23 | 14 weeks pregnant

Chapter 20: August 23 | 14 weeks pregnant

Chapter 21: August 23 | 14 weeks pregnant

Chapter 22: August 23 | 14 weeks pregnant

Chapter 23: August 23, 24 | 14 weeks pregnant

Chapter 24: August 24, 25 | 14 weeks pregnant

Chapter 25: August 25 | 14 weeks pregnant

Chapter 26: August 27 | 14 weeks pregnant

Chapter 27: August 31 –September 2 | 15 weeks pregnant

Chapter 28: September 2 | 15 weeks pregnant

Chapter 29: September 4 | 15 weeks pregnant (4 months)

Chapter 30: September 4 | 15 weeks pregnant

Chapter 31: September 4 | 15 weeks pregnant

Chapter 32: September 7 | 15 weeks pregnant (111 days)

Chapter 33: September 14 | 16 weeks pregnant

Chapter 34: December 13 | 30 weeks (7 months pregnant)

Chapter 35: December 13

Chapter 36: December 13 - Birth chapter

Chapter 37: December 13 - December 19

Chapter 38: December 20 - 22

Chapter 39: December 22 - January 5

Chapter 40: January 5 - January 12

Chapter 41: February 12 – February 14

Chapter 42: February 14 – February 17

Chapter 43: February 21

Chapter 44: February 21

Chapter 45: February 21 – February 24

Chapter 46: February 24

Chapter 47: February 24

Chapter 48: February 24 - February 25

Chapter 49: February 25

Chapter 50: February 25 

Guest CatWhip

Hi FHelly,

I’ve been trying to login to the AAF sight to leave you a review but it’s not allowing me to :/ so I thought I would leave you one on here instead!

I started reading Blood Mood last Thursday and I haven’t been able to get myself away from it! I’ve been sucked right in by all the characters and have even been dreaming about them and what may be coming up next for them! I am a massive Logan fan <3 but I also love all the other personalities- Cade is hilarious! Please keep up your awesome work as I am waiting with baited breath for your next chapter :D

Thanks,

CatWhip

15 hours ago, Guest CatWhip said:

Hi FHelly,

I’ve been trying to login to the AAF sight to leave you a review but it’s not allowing me to :/ so I thought I would leave you one on here instead!

I started reading Blood Mood last Thursday and I haven’t been able to get myself away from it! I’ve been sucked right in by all the characters and have even been dreaming about them and what may be coming up next for them! I am a massive Logan fan <3 but I also love all the other personalities- Cade is hilarious! Please keep up your awesome work as I am waiting with baited breath for your next chapter :D

Thanks,

CatWhip

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love comments! And YAY for some Logan love! Lol I was beginning to wonder if I did something horribly wrong in his character development since most people don’t seem to like him o.o I promise I will finish this! It’s just slow going due to a busy life.

• 3 weeks later...

HideAndGoSeek: Again.. thank you SO much for reviewing! I love seeing your comments! I’m sorry for my timing lol Bad girl! Not paying attention to the bride. Sounds like you had some fun though :p Sorry for the delay.. lots happened in the past few weeks, but I’m getting better at getting them up quicker! I’ll have a few more chapters hopefully up this month.  

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Charamel

So, I will say you good luck with your story, since I can’t read it anymore.

Wattpad is the worst plateform for reader, I can’t read it unlog, and I can’t create an account.

• 1 month later...
On 7/29/2018 at 4:02 AM, Guest Charamel said:

So, I will say you good luck with your story, since I can’t read it anymore.

Wattpad is the worst plateform for reader, I can’t read it unlog, and I can’t create an account.

I will be using inkitt too after doing some editing.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.