Click Here!

Blood Moon: Review Replies

Fhelly

hayhay12: THANK YOU for the review! I try to get them out as quickly as possible.. but my life right now is very busy. I work two jobs.. so I'm definitely not getting them up as quickly as I hope to. I'm hoping to have this next one up in the next few weeks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GlidingFinders: THANK YOU for your review!! And I'm sorry!! I feel bad for him too :( Take him! Lol And aww.. thank you so much, I am oddly super self-conscious whenever I put out a chapter, especially lately since I have been kind of forcing it, so it definitely puts my nerves at ease knowing it's well received :) And I can't tell you how much that boosts my confidence as a writer knowing my characters are relate-able and able to draw sympathy! Right now I am working about 62 hours a week between two jobs, one a night shift and one a day job lol so it's kinda.. killing me, with lack of a better word! Damn my student debt!

Yes! Quinn is mine! Thank you~! *Takes him gladly* Aww you have no reason to be. You do wonderfully. As I said before I would love to see this as an actual book. Holy cow on the work load. I hope it gets better for you. Make sure you take the time to relax now and then. Make that hubby give you a back or foot rub. ;)

Yes! Quinn is mine! Thank you~! *Takes him gladly* Aww you have no reason to be. You do wonderfully. As I said before I would love to see this as an actual book. Holy cow on the work load. I hope it gets better for you. Make sure you take the time to relax now and then. Make that hubby give you a back or foot rub. ;)

You are way too sweet! :) and I actually am working on something I will someday try to publish.. as for this work, I just feel like it's not original enough, not to mention sorta taboo to put out in the main stream lol though I know there are stranger books out there! But then again, I dunno.. maybe if someone in publishing says this would be worth publishing (likely with a lot of editing! I know there is plenty of unintentional fluff) I may give it a go. My best friend is actually editing a lot of my earlier chapters for me right now.

And as far as my work load, I actually just dropped my hours down to five hours a week at one of my jobs.. so now I'll only work 45 a week!. I'm really trying to get this story done! but when I get home I am just never in the mood to write. Hopefully working less will bring out the creativity!

And my honey bunny (not quite hubby yet!) does his part as my stress reliever! lol I wouldn't keep him around if he didn't ;P

You are way too sweet! :) and I actually am working on something I will someday try to publish.. as for this work, I just feel like it's not original enough, not to mention sorta taboo to put out in the main stream lol though I know there are stranger books out there! But then again, I dunno.. maybe if someone in publishing says this would be worth publishing (likely with a lot of editing! I know there is plenty of unintentional fluff) I may give it a go. My best friend is actually editing a lot of my earlier chapters for me right now.

And as far as my work load, I actually just dropped my hours down to five hours a week at one of my jobs.. so now I'll only work 45 a week!. I'm really trying to get this story done! but when I get home I am just never in the mood to write. Hopefully working less will bring out the creativity!

And my honey bunny (not quite hubby yet!) does his part as my stress reliever! lol I wouldn't keep him around if he didn't ;P

Aww~ I only speak the truth on it. I know that it would do well though. I've read things that are much stranger and much more hardcore then what you have. Yours is actually better than some of the books I've read.

Yay! Less stress! Take you're time. There's no need to rush of course. I know the feeling. I keep meaning to sit and draw but I get home from work and I can't seem to find the motivation.

Oops~ my bad. >w< That's good though.

• 4 weeks later...

blaquerein & AE: THANK YOU for the reviews! I'm sorry for the wait! I am still writing! Worry not.. I'm just suffering from some writer's block right now. I'm also busy between two jobs and wedding plans. I had a job interview last Friday that also had me super nervous and feeling very un-creative! It went well though! I'm hoping to get these next two chapters up ASAP!

• 2 weeks later...

Darkmoon: THANK YOU for the review :) they mean a lot! Especially since ratings are gone now. So I'm really in the dark without reviews! If all goes to plan.. the father's will be revealed next chapter! I'm kinda on a roll right now.. going to try to keep it up! Thanks for reading!

Gliding Fingers: THANK YOU for the review :) Always wonderful to hear from you! I've actually had Megan's done for a while.. just wasn't sure where to start posting it lol then after my long lull in writing.. I thought might as well post what I have since it doesn't reveal any spoilers. Vivian's Part 2 will have some major ones! Megan's will probably have four parts.. And thank you so much for the compliment! It really does help me keep going :)

Shelley: THANK YOU for all the reviews! :) They really made my day, haha! I figured Trevor was likely an auto-correct causality lol I knew whatcha meant! And thank you SO much for your compliment, I can't tell you how much that means to me knowing my stories are enjoyed :) It's why I write!

My muse has run away with my creativity I think. Lately it's been SO hard to write. I literally just sit there and stare at the comp for hours. I injured myself (stupidly) over the weekend so I was off work for five days just TRYING to get some writing in. It seems to have eased a bit after getting that chapter out of the way.. it was just stalling me for some reason. The next is actually cooperating with me better than the last. You'll see more of Megan and Lucas :) I already have their next part mostly written but it intersects in the next part, so I have to finish a few more in the main story before I post.

Gliding Fingers: THANK YOU for the review :) Always wonderful to hear from you! I've actually had Megan's done for a while.. just wasn't sure where to start posting it lol then after my long lull in writing.. I thought might as well post what I have since it doesn't reveal any spoilers. Vivian's Part 2 will have some major ones! Megan's will probably have four parts.. And thank you so much for the compliment! It really does help me keep going :)

*Hugs her Quinn* Well it came out really well. I am excited to hear more about them. I can hardly wait for Vivian's then as well! You're welcome though. I'll be sure to keep them coming then, because I get so excited when I see a new chapter out. >w <

Edited by GlidingFingers

Guest Shadedlight

Wow. I'm utterly impressed. I have grown incredibly attached to your characters over the past two days. My 'mate' -ha- even wants to read some of the story because I haven't stopped talking about it. I can't express how relieved I am to know that you're still writing this. I can't wait for more. And for there to be an alert system so I know exactly when you update. Ta!

Wow. I'm utterly impressed. I have grown incredibly attached to your characters over the past two days. My 'mate' -ha- even wants to read some of the story because I haven't stopped talking about it. I can't express how relieved I am to know that you're still writing this. I can't wait for more. And for there to be an alert system so I know exactly when you update. Ta!

Thank you so much for the compliment! And sorry about the long delays, life just keeps getting in the way! I am going to finish this story.. I promise! I hope they come out with an alert system too! That would be awesome. Haha if he reads it, you'll have to let me know what he thinks! :)

Ali: THANK YOU for the review! I'm sorry for the long delays, I'm going to try to start getting them out faster (I got a new job! I start on March 21.. it'll free up a lot of time for me since I won't be working two jobs anymore!) And you will (hopefully!) in the next month see some new born pups! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Your biggest fan, HideAndGoSeek, GlidingFingers, Shelley & Jo: THANK YOU all for your reviews! I'm on a bit of a time crunch heading to work, and wanted to get this next chapter up :) So sorry for the short reply. I appreciate your feedback! Thank you! Hope you enjoy this next chapter!

I'll elaborate my responses when I have a bit more time :)

Your biggest fan: Thank you for your review! I'm going to really try to get them out faster!

HideAndGoSeek: Thank you for your reviews! I'll try to get the next one out over the weekend, but I start my new job next week! Been kind of busy. Sorry for the disappointment over Logan! I actually locked in the fathers not long after she became pregnant, though in the past month.. I started to second guest myself! lol But in the end, I decided to stick to my original idea! :P You'll see soon!

GlidingFingers: Thank you for your reviews! I actually toyed with who was gonna be the daddys quite a lot before I finally had to settle on what felt the most right to me. Logan got a head start after all :P And strong Alpha lines tend to have more sons.. so it just kind of fell into place like that in my mind. I was worried it would be too predictable, but on the same note it just felt too 'meant to be' for me to change it. Hopefully you'll like the girl's father though! I plan to get it out sometime over the weekend.

Also you are far too kind with your publishing comments! I know it would need a LOT of editing if I ever did get that far, but I don't know.. Maybe someday! My friend who reads it keeps bugging me about that too (and I am getting constantly harassed for next chapters by her.. so it will get done! Or I will never hear the end of it). I'm just so super wishy washy about it..

Shelley: Thank you for your review! As far as Cade and Joss, I know I haven't given them much screen time lately. I missed writing their stuff Lol Cade is weirdly my favorite as far as writing goes, because I can do so much with him. He is the easiest to write for me, because whatever pops into my head.. I'm like.. 'Hmm.. yeah Cade probably would say that'. I kind of learned the hard way though.. when you have so many characters, sometimes I have to rack my brain for things to have the other ones doing so the dialogue doesn't get confusing or cluttered. It's hard to smoothly involve everyone simultaneously in certain scenarios.

Jo: Thank you for the review!! Sorry for the cliffhanger! I knew I couldn't leave ya guys hanging, so I worked as fast as I could to get that chapter out! Hope you liked it :)

Darkmoon: Thank you for your review! :) I'm glad you liked it. I know it took me forever! She's practically been pregnant for four years o.O.

AE: Yay for warm fuzzies! I like giving warm fuzzies :) And yes.. I'm glad for it too! I hated writing the tension lol And aww poor Cade! No one wants him to be a daddy! Hahaha. I'm hoping to get it out this weekend so you'll know who the last papa is!

Sarah: Thank you for the review! I am determined to get this story done before summer. I hate leaving things unfinished, and this story has been in my head for far too long! It's funny.. I write a side character with the whole intention of them being a 'prop' or at least some kind of support for the main cast, and suddenly I'm creating their stories too. I have Marion/Geoffrey's, Sera's, Joana's, and Castel (Leila and Joana's father), all in various levels of completion, along with Megan's, Lyndis's and Vivian's. Even after the main story ends.. I think I may continue with some backstories and even some future stuff.. since a few nights ago, I had some ideas for Leila's daughter. So don't worry.. you'll have an abundance of randomness to read from me lol

And honestly I've only been to Oregon twice (it's beautiful!) I mostly google map things.. and I've had to make up some of the places in Washington where the main story is taking place simply because it started to hurt my brain trying to keep track of where they were. The island they are on is made up simply for the fact that none of the islands I looked at matched what I envisioned in my head. My whole idea to put them there at all came from my love of the movie Practical Magic (they filmed it there) and that's the setting I envisioned for them! That kind of landscape and prettiness. Other then that I really try to be accurate though! So if I ever do any missteps, please let me know! :P

• 2 weeks later...

Shelley: Thank you for your review! Yay! I'm glad you liked it. I was very wishy washy about it! I was hoping to get the chapter done last weekend but with new job training stress.. wasn't able to squeeze it out in time. I should have it up sometime today though!

Anon: Thank you for your review! My anonymous friend. Let's see if you guessed right! You will find out later today :P

your biggest fan: Thank you for the review! :)

Niv: Thank you for the review! I shall never stop! At least.. until it's done.

Alex: Thank you for the review! You shall find out later today! :P

Ali: Thank you for the review! The second father reveal is happening sometime today! You'll see if you were right :)

• 1 month later...

So I have been really busy getting settled in as a new nurse.. and planning my wedding for August. I'm sorry for the delay again, but I am working on the next chapter! It's just a bit slow going.

Shelley: Thank you for the review!! I was hoping for happy :) I knew there might be some that weren't so happy with the choices. And thank you for the compliment!

your biggest fan: I'm trying!

Anshell: Thank you for the review!! So nice to hear from you again. I must say.. you rather mortified me with your review! Of course Leila loves both her pups the same! But when I went back and read through, I saw what you meant. It was definitely not my intention. As I write the next few chapters you'll see the other's interactions with her a bit more.. and hopefully it'll change your mind about how she sees her daughter! Cuz let's face it.. every woman loves having a daughter :P I think when I was writing that chapter it just so happened that those moments Zayn was demanding attention. And in the beginning, since she knew Logan was the father and she didn't know who Raissa's was, she wanted to get one name on them at least. Also Raissa is so easy going, she's like the new mama's dream.

I know you are no Logan fan, but hopefully.. maybe, in the tiniest bittiest bit, you shall find a way to accept him into your heart! Lol :) At least that's my hope. As for smut, I'm having trouble doing any of them in general.. lol now that's it's got this long, it's honestly the hardest thing to write at this point. I've used just about everything in my hat.. and now I feel like I'm just re-writing earlier scenes. My side stories may be where the smut is now... besides, having two lil pups to care for doesn't exactly make it a priority!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Alex

Hi Fhelly!! I have been doing my usual 'stalking' to see if you have updated, but I discovered that the link for your profile did not have your stories listed! It did say three but would not show them. I hope it is just a website glitch, but thought that I would give ya a heads up. Take care and wishing you a great Memorial Day weekend --Alex

Ali: Thank you for the review! I'm glad you liked it! And you are way too kind :) I'm working on the next one right now :) hoping to get it out by next week.

your biggest fan: Thank you for the review! I'll admit, I was wishy washy about that scene because of that exact reason, I didn't want to make her seem reckless (it was more or less just a mixture of her cabin fever and her lack of wolfyness!).. but I do have a purpose for it which is why I just had to leave it in. You'll see why much later! As for her telling Logan and Aaron what to do.. I'll admit I'm a bit confused o.O She has no control over them in the Alpha sense, and as far as them helping her take care of the little ones, that's all their own doing. She isn't telling them what to do, they are the fathers, so they naturally have a pull to help. Did I make it seem like she was ordering them around? And she is a new mama wolf, it's inevitable she'll be a bit crazy at times lol

Edited by Fhelly

• 5 weeks later...

Shelley: THANK YOU for the review!! Sorry for the late response. I'm trying my best to kind of give some closure to things before moving on, so I'm glad it's coming across that way :)

NIV: THANK YOU so much for your flattering review! It definitely made my day :) And yes, I am in the states! California in fact, so Happy Fourth to you too!! I'm working tonight, tomorrow and Tues, so can't do much (night shift) but YAY for time in a half! So I'm not complaining too much lol

Believe me, I know how auto correct is :) I have my fair share of fights with it, I knew whatcha meant!

I was kind of wishy washy whether or not to post that.. sometimes I literally have scenes in my head and just type them out for my own sanity, all my side stories are basically just that.. me typing out scenes as they randomly come into my head. Some of that chapter was written back in 2012, and other bits and pieces all along the way. The second part is a little dark, but I got to wait a bit before posting it because it has some spoilers for later chapters in the main story.

As for Castel.. I'm glad he came across how I wanted! A good daddy. I actually have a good amount of his story mapped out too.. lol Ugh, I think I can keep pumping side stuff out until the end of time. My brain doesn't let me just make some random side character, I have to have their whole life story in my head as well!

As for the writer's block, I don't know what it is with me. Sometimes it flows like crazy, other times I am literally forcing each sentence, and then I hate it all and scrap it. It's happening now with this next chapter in the main story. I can't seem to focus on it.. so I'm taking a break and working on side story stuff for a bit, since that seems to help.

It means so much as an author when someone says they can relate to your characters, so thank you! I'm so happy that is coming through the way I intended :) I try to be as close to real life (with the werewolfy supernaturally stuff) as possible lol I'll be honest, a lot of Cade's material in particular, along with a bit of Joss and Quinn's and a few other male characters have come from things my brothers and fiance have said lol especially while their gaming or fighting with each other.

• 1 month later...

So sorry for my hiatus. I got married last Thursday and my life up until the wedding was kind of nuts. I’m glad it’s over! But I’m back now and will be trying to get these next chapters out quickly.

Shelley: Thank you for your review! I’m hoping to get more of her story out there soon :)

Ali: Thank you for your review! I love it when I see one pop up :) Especially when I’m having trouble. 

And to all my anonymous reviewers.. thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Woot-Wooting: Thank you for your review! I will give you an ending! I promise.. it just might take a while! Having a full time job + part time job is rough!

Quinn fan: Thank you for the review! And I know I have to spread the love around more.. sometimes, it’s just hard, but I shall try! :) 

Amazed: Thank you for the review!

• 3 months later...

Thank you to those who have reviewed, I will respond when I get the next chapter up! I’m sorry for my absence, it’s been a kind of an unfortunate few months for me. After getting married, had a family emergency ontop of going through some health issues myself, plus working as my first year as a nurse. It hasn’t done well for creativity. I have been having serious writer’s block, but I’m back to working on it again, so don’t worry.. I’m still here.

• 3 weeks later...

Ali: Thank you for the review! Gosh.. it took me some time to catch up on responding. About the sex thing, it hurts my head trying to do those scenes now, especially cuz of the jealousy thing! And the punch was oddly satisfying to write :)

Kelldell: Thank you for your review! I am impressed you read it all in one day lol it's like.. 549 pages narrow margins in word. O.O Never realized it had got so big. I'm really trying to finish it, I promise I will!

Woot-Wooting:  Thank you! And yup, still kicking for now! Thank you for all the wonderful compliments.. as for publishing, still not so sure. I have been kinda looking into it though.

Shelley: Thank you for your review! Hopefully this chapter will do some good for your frustrations! Lol Oi, it frustrated me plenty getting it to the point I could at least post. Dunno why it gave me so much trouble. I have way too much fun doing flashbacks. I can't tell you how many I've had to cut just cuz it ruined the flow.. then I just keep trying to find places to put them lol. Anyways, thank you for hanging in there.. i know it takes me forever.

Your biggest fan: I know! I'm so sorry. Thank you for your review. I'm really going to try to finish this story, it's been hanging in my head for far too long and I keep thinking of more stuff to do with it but I just need to cut myself off and focus on what I originally had planned. Blah, easier said than done! But I shall have more soon.

AE: Thank you! It's going.. though I dunno about well lol I'm trying though! I really am.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.