Click Here!

Looking for a beauty and the beast based original fic (bdsm, spanking)

Guest Penelope

Guest Penelope

Hello, I'm looking for a fic that was posted on here at least three or four years ago, it is a beauty and the beast re-telling. Belle lives in town with her family in a village but is mis-treated by her two sisters and brother. One day they visit a castle that is rumoured to be owned by a terrible man ("the beast" but he's a normal man in this story, just rich/arrogant/mean). Belle's brother steals a flower from the castle garden's on a dare, but is caught by the 'beast' and hauled into the castle. Belle and her sisters run back to the village, and then their parents go to the castle and bargain for the return of the brother in exchange for Belle. Therefore, Belle is forced to live in the castle as a slave, and becomes a sex slave to the 'beast' (I can't remember his name now). I think one of the first encounters is when Belle wanders into the forbidden section of the castle and sees one of the maids giving the beast a blowjob, or something similar, and then it slowly escalates from there - BDSM elements and spanking. At one point Belle runs away or something, and ends up getting sick, and the Beast cares for her / they fall in love.

It's a great story and I've been looking for it for forever - if you have any clues/leads, please let me know!!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.