Click Here!

Warnings

Kettle

So, I'm halfway through writing a story and considering what warnings to put in the summary. There's a pretty big size difference between the couple in the story - one is ten feet tall and the other is thirty feet tall, and those are their heights in canon. Should I warn for macro, or should I just put the pairing in the summary?

Hi Kettle:

We have a wonderful writer on AFF who does such stories his name is "Keith Inc." usually he uses the words "Shrink" or "Extreme size difference" when describing his stories of giantesses or small people. You can also use "fetish" and then "shrink" or "size" to let the readers know of a size fetish story.

Warmly,

You can also use "fetish" and then "shrink" or "size" to let the readers know of a size fetish story.

Like I said, there's a considerable height diff in canon between them, but size fetish would probably work - part of the attraction for Mr 10' is that Mr 30' can pick him up, cradle him in his arms etc.