Click Here!

Looking for Genma/Naru story

dorkchic

I cannot believe I do not have it bookmarked or anything! The story starts off with Tsunade asking Iruka and Kakashi (maybe others?) if Naruto is in a relationship? Has he ever had sex (I think)? Is there anyone he likes or that likes him? She is asking because they are about to announce to the village who Naruto's parents were and I think also about to announce that he is the Hokage in training and she does not want people trying to use him. They do not know and end up going to Shikamaru for help. While there Genma stumbles in drunk and Shika explains that he just moved in and that the place used to be Genmas so when he is drunk he mistakenly goes to Shika's thinking that he still lives there. While they are discussing the Naruto situation they realize that Genma knows everything about everyone's personal lives in the village and so ask him about Naruto. They then find out that Genma thinks that Naruto is the best thing since pre-made cookies. The majority of the fic is a mission with the two where the female client keeps trying to get Naruto for herself to the point of arranging 'accidents' with the help of her entourage and her general father.

• 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.