Click Here!

Disclaimer issues

Guest Moongloss

Guest Moongloss

I got the disclaimer email a week or so ago. I had disclaimed the series and said it wasn't mine before hand, but failed to say I didn't make a profit from it. In minutes I corrected this and deleted the review. But as of today, my story was hidden anyway. Please tell me what I need to correct in order to get my story "Sacrifice" back up. Thank you for your time.

where is the story located, such as Anime, Harry Potter, Originals, etc? We can't do much without knowing where it is so we can go look

OK, I think I found it. If it's the story located in Games this is the disclaimer you have...

Disclaimer: I do not own these characters except the girl narrating it. As more chapters are added, violent sex, torture, BDSM, and other dastardly deeds will be part of the story.

that doesn't have any of the points we need in the disclaimer. Here is the FAQs on Disclaimers and what is needed....

http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/3560-what-is-needed-in-a-disclaimer/

Hi,

You did add a further disclaimer in the author's note below the disclaimer field:

Also I do not own the characters of the Legacy of Kain series and make no profit from this story.

The issue we still have is that right now, you are only disclaiming ownership of the characters from Legacy of Kain. We need you to disclaim ownership of Legacy of Kain, period. Only disclaiming ownership of the characters is not enough. Once you've fixed that, we can make the story visible again.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.