Click Here!

Missing a story

Guest Batwingedgirl

Guest Batwingedgirl

An original story I wrote a few years ago is missing from my profile! What happened to it? I don't log on here very regularly (maybe once a month, or every 2 months) but I would always see it there in my stories list. But now I noticed it is missing. (It also does not show up in the search. It was called "Professor", or something of that nature)

I guess it's not a huge deal, but I don't have a back up of it because it was written several years ago... it's just kind of sentimental to me. :(

Everything you posted, you posted before you turned 18. This site is (and has been for years, mind you) clearly labeled as being age restricted to users aged 18 and above.

As you fall in to the group we consider "old minors", your account was simply modified and the pre 18 content deleted. Had you been one of the currents, all of it would have been gone. Account, and all data.

Looking at your current profile, if you're wanting me to delete you entirely, I can do that as well.

Hi, can I ask if this is the same reason my list of stories are now gone? Or are there other reasons for them being gone that I missed?

Yes, your stories were deleted because they were posted prior to your turning 18. Since you are now of age, you may repost them here if you wish.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.