Click Here!

Sess/kag/kouga

Guest loneshinobi

Guest loneshinobi

Looking for a threesome story; where inuyasha convinces the group to batray kagome telling her that she is useless and can't do anything. So she leaves and kouga finds her and kagome, sess and kouga

start to hunt for the shard. Then kagome and kouga start courting then sess comes and want to court her as well so they both mate her. I have been trying to find this story,its a great story I wish the author would pick it back up .

can you give more details? That's a common plot in those threesome fics. I can think of a few right off the top of my head with that going, including a couple of mine. So, more details are needed.

Guest loneshinobi

Its been a while since i've read the story so its a little hazy. Along with kouga and sess ginta and hakakku join them in searching for the shards. Kouga and sess disscus who would mate with kagome first, kouga decides he would go first since we has slept with a human before. The three of them mate in kagomes tent. Inuyasha sango and miroku go to kouga's den to confront kagome for something and with kagome hiding behind sess and koga, kouga tell them off and tells sango and miroku that if inuyasha would abandon kagome whats makes them think he wouldn't abaandon them as well.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.