Click Here!

Tomb Raider: Fat Man Chronicles, review and discussion thread.

MorbidFantasy

• 4 weeks later...
Guest bad news bud

Regarding killing Vasili: you stipulate in the 'Initiation' chapter, that if dies 'for any reason', she goes back to being gang raped in prison until a comperable studd is found. It's in hercontract .

Sorry

Guest bad news buddy

Have Vasili kill Evert. Have him brought in by Lara after she destroys his plans, and has Vasili do to him what Evert had done to him; only a lot less painlessly. Finish Everest by having Vasili fist fuck him, like he had done to Lara, only up Everest's ass, clear to the shoulder.

Send Gordo back to the mansion.. soon, to reduce public scrutiny, from where he relays directives re Lara. He never heres about Everests death till Lara arrives home, gun in hand. She now has all the time in the world as well as all the privacy to make him sorry he's alive.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Concerned admirer

Maybe you might want to just give up on this one. It was clearly too ambitious. Speaking just for myself, there is no question giving this up might not be a bad idea for you.

I for one am worried about you. You have gone without posting even an update, or offered us a look at chapters under consideration (something you yourself felt you should have done with the chapter 'Excursion', right?).

Not one soul could say you gave it anything other than one hell of a amazing try. I for one, have got nothing but praise for you. You are an artist. I just feel that this was just obviously too much. You are clearlly overwhelmed.

I feel at the rate you are finishing this project, you will never live to see it ended.

If you insist on continuing, bravo, but please involve us more in the project by offering us glimpses of chapters you are playing with. This will let us into your thoughts and concerns - it will at the very least help us get an idea about your feelings and direction for the chapters, and will - if you will let us - offer you our opinions regarding the chapters in question; as well as whet our appetites.

I hope you do go on, and let us help you, if just to let us know you're alive.

We are all happy with all the work you put into it, and no one would blame you if you simply let it go. Please, give this one to the archives... or finish it.

Started a new job a few months back, that's what's been holding me back. Basically everyday I come home and all I want to do is sleep.

Seriously though, I'm constantly imagining scenarios for this fic it's just that it's been a while since I've had the stamina to put everything down in words. It'll happen at some point though as soon as I catch a break.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Fret not... I'm dying for twice the adventures of the most tired, over used, boring, predictable titular character an author refuses to kill off; something that should have been done the moment he removed the butt-bomb from her ass.

She could have said, "I'll just ignore it," offed him, then waited for the media shit storm. Only it never comes... enter Everest with proof she killed an 'innocent' Gordo.

That would be in character.

• 2 months later...

M L Faulkner?

I'm not him

You really moved over to ff.net? Ok. Good luck with it.

never was on ff, never will be. What's up with this speculation?

I've been busy with work people, but take this posting as a declaration that I'm back on the smut-writing train.

Actually, it's not that I haven't been smut writing. I've probably kept steady at 5000-7000 words a week (2-chapters worth). it's just that i've been doing a lot of 1 off pieces that might fit into FMC but really doesn't do anything for the plot.

Now I sorta know where I want to take things next, so with any luck I'll be updating soon.

Ya! More fucking Gordo 'cummimg' up!

Isn't that right?

You can't stop having him in EVERY chapter.

Christ I love it!

YES, I love banality.

This will be sad.

So why am I laughing? Mostly because I hope that you prove me wrong.

I, and others aparently, are tired of him. The constant use; the repetitious interactions we know are coming inevitibly, and when they happen we zone out.

Kill him, or cut him out till the last chapter.

There's a possibility I have to rename FMC to TDC (The Dark Chronicles).

I don't think Gordo will just off and die until near the end, but yes, I'm phasing him out of the story, just not completely yet. At this point he basically runs Q branch for Villains-sex-dungeon Inc.

I'm just as fatigued with the fat man concept as the rest of you, but that's still a somewhat thin reason (anti-pun?) for hating Gordo as if I wasn't putting him into the sex scenes it'll just be some other guy filling the same role. Besides, there's a pretty good chance some of the fellas I have lined up for Lara are just as obese as Gordo

There was a different piece on AFF that I read a long time ago that had some kidnapper use his rape/victim's breast milk for cereal.

For the most part, Lara's lactation is just played up for humiliation and visceral detail. However I did toy around with some drafts where they were at a formal banquet where the desert was ice cream. Everyone complements its flavor and texture, and only Lara (and her captors) know what the secret ingredient is. That chapter unfortunately doesn't quite fit anywhere currently.

The milkshake idea can still be plenty humiliating, just have him milk her by hand while she blows him, and the extra stimulation makes her cum, and he has her lick up her cunny juice while he fucks her

Justtheone... two new stories - tame, and underwhelming for a guy I feel to be a master: like Zimmerman's earliest works compared to the seeming slipshod stuff he puts out now...

Still, three in the last year as well as all his earlier stuff revised.

Let's not forget to mention the same relative proliphic actions of Deathstalker... (same guy?)

Almost enough to inspire updates from others.

A hope we share.

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

I was just wondering; didn't you say some chapters would be published as 'Contractualy Obligated'?

How about the stuff you've writen?

Huh? Huh? Yeah? Yeah?

Cause if I have to read another chapter of 'Lara Croft: Hittite Dick-girl' just to read something new...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Hello...

Hello...

Hello...

Is there anybody in there...?

Just nod if you can hear me...

Is there anyone home?

Let this shit go.

Just give this up kid. Valiant effort... too hard to finish.

• 3 weeks later...

So many broken promises lol.

Unfortunately for smut but somewhat fortunately for me personally, it's been a busy year. The sort of year where the end of most days leave me exhausted (but content) and often without even the impetus to jack off (I swear, jacking off used to be the best sleep aide)

Well, I finally updated. I hope yall like it.

I realized that if I settled for constantly trying to one-up myself with the intensity of rape and torture, I will inevitably hit more walls and run out of actual good ideas.

So, this chapter is pretty divergent, but somewhat similar to the one where Lara ends up fucking Vasily in a consensual scene.

The finale, if you call it that, started out as pure angry sex, but I settled for a intense bj and joke ending because I wanted to reserve the angry sex scene for the followup, which I AM REALLY WORKING ON I SWEAR I'M TRYING WHY WON'T YOU GUYS LOVE MEEEEEEE OH THE HATE THE HATE......

I digress.

Look forward to your comments both positive and negative. Believe if or not, the three or four times I've logged into my morbidfantasy12@gmail.com email (would you believe it's not my professional email?) this past year, the words of "encouragement" (love, hate, mockery, emo-faggotry) all served as motivation for me to get off my ass and do something smutty. I apologize if approximately 50000 of those rape-bondage-fuckery will never see the light of day (most were never saved and are lost to the ethers). I'll try to devote the majority of my sex cravings to FMC for the foreseeable future (that and finding a new lady-friend to make happy-times with, did I mention I've been jerking off?)

Edited by MorbidFantasy

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.