Click Here!

Sorting System

Guest Annabel_Lee

Guest Annabel_Lee

At this point, you cannot sort through individual categories by number of ratings/comments. Having this implemented would really help readers find the great stories hidden in their fandom easier and I think it would also encourage readers to comment and rate stories more frequently.

Is this something you guys are working on? 

I do know that the archive's search engine features are not yet written, but if I'm understanding you correctly, what you're asking about is more of a sort feature.

I have not heard any mention of being able to sort within categories by certain criteria, It may indeed be part of what is being written, but since those criteria you mention are not currently searchable criteria, I'm not sure that they would be available as sort criteria.

In fact, there was some mention of eliminating the current ratings feature altogether in favor of a different method, since the current method has been used to unfairly rate down stories. We've had users who received over one hundred low ratings in a very short span of time, something that can only be an abusive use of the feature.

Certainly, we always appreciate hearing what our users would like to see, and we thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think! :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.