Click Here!

New here and have question about content

Guest demonteddybear

Guest demonteddybear

I went through and saved the list of tags for the stories but want to make sure that my story ideal I want to write will not break any rules I have not been able to find. It is a zombie story but it follows one girls events into adult hood and all the things that happen to her as she grows up in a world on the bring of distruction. It would start with her being Minor 2, then into Minor 1, then end in adult hood. I have see some stories that are Minor 1, but want to make sure that Minor 2 to begin with is with in the rules and not like a unspoken no no.

Hi, and welcome!

Just to clarify a bit, Minor1 is for characters under 14, and Minor2 covers characters from 14 to 18. Once the character reaches 18, they are considered adult.

The only time we have an issue with a character who is Minor1 or Minor2 is where Real Person Fiction is concerned, We do NOT allow RPF for any person under the age of 18. However, it sounds to me like your story will be an Original Fiction.

The only other thing I would point out is that we do have a specific format for disclaimers for Original Fiction that differs from what we ask for fanfictions. You can read the disclaimer FAQ here, and examples are provided.

Once again, welcome to AFF! :D

Guest demonteddybear

Thank you for the info, and thank for clearing up the minor 1 and minor 2 tags. I will go over the disclaimer and start working on the story right away.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.