Click Here!

Story got hidden

Hopefully this is the right place to post this topic here.

The site was down a few days ago. When I checked back, my fanfiction was hidden, even though the story count still remains the same. The only problem is that my latest fanfic is not there. (It's a fanfic from Puella Magi Madoka Magica in the Anime section).

Is there a way to fix this? Or I just have to delete my fanfiction altogether and repost it?

Your story has been hidden because you failed to add the required tags, as you were notified to do by email on 9/5/12.

These are the tags you have at present: Dom,F/F, M/F,Other,RapeFic,Slave, MadoHomu

What you need to add are the following: Anal, Fingering, Minor2, Oral, Voy. Tagging the pairing is not required. You can add those tags in the summary field, or if they will not fit, you can add them in an author's note at the top of Chapter 1 of your story. Until those tags are added, the story will remain hidden.

Tags are necessary to allow readers to make a choice whether or not a given story is to their liking. We prefer not to have readers encounter something that might distress them because a story was not properly tagged.

Do NOT delete and repost the story. Unless the tags are corrected, any reposting will be deleted as noted in the email to you.

The problem now is that you've lost some of the tags that were originally there. You still need those tags, so I recommend adding them at the top of Chapter 1. You have lost and still need: M/F, Other, RapeFic, Slave.

Once those are added in addition to the tags already present, we can restore the story.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.