Click Here!

Harry has a male harem

Guest MelodyPotterSnape

Guest MelodyPotterSnape

Starts in first year. The goblins tell him he has more than one vault. Because of his parent will not be properly executed he is emancipated. He can have a proxy if you want. In the magical world (I would prefer if he didn't start till thirteen if so you can do the previous years in flashbacks) he quickly has males falling for him.

Requirements:

• Harry takes his education more seriously which makes Hermione not like him, but you can make them become friends later.
  • Harry is mainly a bottom

Guys:

• Bill Weasley
  • Oliver Wood
  • Cedric Diggory
  • rest up to you

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am interested in writing this, though I will only post it on Adult Fan Fiction.net. and A03 and I have some questions...

Alright, what kind of kink do you want involved? I prefer to include Mpreg and DP, but if there is anything else specific please tell me. The only things I won't write are necrophilia, water sport, self-harm, suicidal themes or insanity themes.. or sex with anyone not in their teens...

Can I add a few more males with HP than just - Bill Weasley, Oliver Wood, and Cedric Diggory? Is there a particular age range you'd prefer for his dominates? Do you want a creature inheritance (non-typical though)? Do you want this as a PWP? Or a longer series?

You either contact me here or at merula.aeolus@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you,

Merula Aeolus

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MelodyPotterSnape

Wow I never thought anyone would pick up this challenge. Sorry for the late reply I haven't been on this site for awhile. You can put whoever you want in the harem and I'm even okay with you replacing Oliver if you want. I have no specific age range though I do prefer that they are older than him. Creature inheritance is up to you I'm good either way. As for length I would prefer a longer series though I'll be glad for anything really.

Kinks I don't like

• Daddy kink
  • Infantilism
  • Puppy play or whatever it is called
  • watersport
  • Necrophilia

Kinks I do like

• Blowjobs especially that the dominate controls
  • Arm pining
  • Ordering though only in bedroom
  • Spanking
  • Slight D/s tones though not heavy
  • Plugs to keep cum in
  • Gags

Wow there was more on that list then I thought. lol Though really it's your fic to do with as you please.

• 2 months later...
Guest Merula Aeolus

I am working on your challenged as promised. I've decided to combine your challenge with a story series - one of my more popular ones - that I intended to rewrite. The original series was called "Seraph Black and the Heir to Slytherin" on fan fiction net. This version is geared to adults and the only content that I've copied and pasted is the prologue. I made it as adult as possible. The first chapter should be up in a few weeks. Also, this will be on Adult fan fiction and A03. Enjoy!

Deus Ex Machina written and illustrated (future) by Merula Aeolus

Warnings: Slash (Homosexual Romance), Het (Heterosexual Romance), Sexual Content (Heterosexual Intercourse, Homosexual Intercourse (Anal Sex), male and female masturbation, double penetration, threesomes and more, cum belly, Incest, bestiality (only between Werewolves/Animagi/Humans), angry sex, pregnant sex, oral sex, hand jobs, fisting, fingering, rimming, toys (Gags, Magical Toys and Dildos) and kink (Dominant Controlled Blow-Jobs, Arm pinning, Spanking)), adult language (Sexual and Explicit), violence (Blood and Gore), scary thematic materials, sex rituals, vampires, abuse, torture, minor character deaths, and changes to appearance, lineage, history and abilities. Non-Canon Events/Alternative Universe (AU), Out of Character (OOC), Original Characters (OC(s)), female pregnancy, teenaged pregnancy, Male Pregnancy (Mpreg), incest pregnancy, demons, angels, elves, blood magic, necromancy, mythology, multiple-belief systems, revenge, evil-Dumbledore, Character bashing (Slut-Ginny Weasley, Greedy/Controlling-Moly Weasley, and spineless-Arthur Weasley), infidelity, new magical creatures/beings, new magical realms, politics, new types of magic, new potions, magical creature inheritances, magical inheritances, magical nobility, werewolf packs and werewolf subculture, Alpha/Omega/Beta dynamics, necromancy, new Schools, Fem-Slash, Dominant Female (Fleur), multiple-points-of-view, powerful characters, Yokai societies and cultures, a dark magical underworld, Elemental Manipulation

Summary: Slash. Het. Threesomes and More. Mpreg. Incest. Beast. AU and Time Travel. OOC. OC(s). Hadrian Potter is orphaned only a few days after his first birthday. Neither Hadrian nor Neville have been marked by the Dark Lord, but Albus Dumbledore lavishes his attention on Neville Longbottom. Who Albus believes to be the chosen one. Albus directs Hagrid to leave James and Lily’s son on the doorstep of the Dursleys. Meanwhile, Albus seals the Potter wills as the Head of the Wizengamott and petitions to become Hadrian’s guardian. Being Hadrian’s guardian entails that Albus would be able to use the Potter funds. However, a contingency plan created by Lily and James is activated which emancipates their child and places him in the care of the Prince family. Hadrian has his own secrets. Let the games begin.

Main Pairing: Tom M. Riddle Jr. /Lucien Malfoy/Severus Prince/Remus Lupin/Sirius Black/Caelum Noir/Rabastan LeStrange/Cyril Zabini/Hayden Rookwood (Bill Weasley)/Cedric Diggory/Hadrian Potter

Side Pairings: Odysseus Malfoy/Daphne Greengrass, Orpheus Malfoy/Blaise Zabini, Adrian Rookwood/Fleur Delacour, Jayden Rookwood/Cecile Hughes, Silas Malfoy/Astoria Greengrass, Ronald Weasley/Luna Lovegood, Dean Thomas/Seamus Finnegan/Ginny Weasley, Alexander Rookwood/Penelope Clearwater, Lucius Malfoy/Narcissa Black, Theodore Nott/Atlanta Malfoy, Arthur Weasley/Molly Prewett (Peter Pettigrew/Molly), Fabian Prewett/Gideon Prewett/Gabriel Angelico, Elijah Prince/Alphard Black, Viktor Krum/Leila Grimm, Neville Longbottom/Gillian Weasley, Rabastan LeStrange/Andromeda Black, Lysander LeStrange/Warren Dolohov/Celestine Noir, Hendrik Ledger/Bellatrix Black

• 2 years later...
On 3/6/2015 at 11:21 PM, Guest Merula Aeolus said:

I am working on your challenged as promised. I've decided to combine your challenge with a story series - one of my more popular ones - that I intended to rewrite. The original series was called "Seraph Black and the Heir to Slytherin" on fan fiction net. This version is geared to adults and the only content that I've copied and pasted is the prologue. I made it as adult as possible. The first chapter should be up in a few weeks. Also, this will be on Adult fan fiction and A03. Enjoy!

Deus Ex Machina written and illustrated (future) by Merula Aeolus

Warnings: Slash (Homosexual Romance), Het (Heterosexual Romance), Sexual Content (Heterosexual Intercourse, Homosexual Intercourse (Anal Sex), male and female masturbation, double penetration, threesomes and more, cum belly, Incest, bestiality (only between Werewolves/Animagi/Humans), angry sex, pregnant sex, oral sex, hand jobs, fisting, fingering, rimming, toys (Gags, Magical Toys and Dildos) and kink (Dominant Controlled Blow-Jobs, Arm pinning, Spanking)), adult language (Sexual and Explicit), violence (Blood and Gore), scary thematic materials, sex rituals, vampires, abuse, torture, minor character deaths, and changes to appearance, lineage, history and abilities. Non-Canon Events/Alternative Universe (AU), Out of Character (OOC), Original Characters (OC(s)), female pregnancy, teenaged pregnancy, Male Pregnancy (Mpreg), incest pregnancy, demons, angels, elves, blood magic, necromancy, mythology, multiple-belief systems, revenge, evil-Dumbledore, Character bashing (Slut-Ginny Weasley, Greedy/Controlling-Moly Weasley, and spineless-Arthur Weasley), infidelity, new magical creatures/beings, new magical realms, politics, new types of magic, new potions, magical creature inheritances, magical inheritances, magical nobility, werewolf packs and werewolf subculture, Alpha/Omega/Beta dynamics, necromancy, new Schools, Fem-Slash, Dominant Female (Fleur), multiple-points-of-view, powerful characters, Yokai societies and cultures, a dark magical underworld, Elemental Manipulation

Summary: Slash. Het. Threesomes and More. Mpreg. Incest. Beast. AU and Time Travel. OOC. OC(s). Hadrian Potter is orphaned only a few days after his first birthday. Neither Hadrian nor Neville have been marked by the Dark Lord, but Albus Dumbledore lavishes his attention on Neville Longbottom. Who Albus believes to be the chosen one. Albus directs Hagrid to leave James and Lily’s son on the doorstep of the Dursleys. Meanwhile, Albus seals the Potter wills as the Head of the Wizengamott and petitions to become Hadrian’s guardian. Being Hadrian’s guardian entails that Albus would be able to use the Potter funds. However, a contingency plan created by Lily and James is activated which emancipates their child and places him in the care of the Prince family. Hadrian has his own secrets. Let the games begin.

Main Pairing: Tom M. Riddle Jr. /Lucien Malfoy/Severus Prince/Remus Lupin/Sirius Black/Caelum Noir/Rabastan LeStrange/Cyril Zabini/Hayden Rookwood (Bill Weasley)/Cedric Diggory/Hadrian Potter

Side Pairings: Odysseus Malfoy/Daphne Greengrass, Orpheus Malfoy/Blaise Zabini, Adrian Rookwood/Fleur Delacour, Jayden Rookwood/Cecile Hughes, Silas Malfoy/Astoria Greengrass, Ronald Weasley/Luna Lovegood, Dean Thomas/Seamus Finnegan/Ginny Weasley, Alexander Rookwood/Penelope Clearwater, Lucius Malfoy/Narcissa Black, Theodore Nott/Atlanta Malfoy, Arthur Weasley/Molly Prewett (Peter Pettigrew/Molly), Fabian Prewett/Gideon Prewett/Gabriel Angelico, Elijah Prince/Alphard Black, Viktor Krum/Leila Grimm, Neville Longbottom/Gillian Weasley, Rabastan LeStrange/Andromeda Black, Lysander LeStrange/Warren Dolohov/Celestine Noir, Hendrik Ledger/Bellatrix Black

I could not find it where did you put up at?

• 2 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.