Click Here!

Help Uploading/Updating

xxkinkflagxx

Okay, So It's been a while since I've logged in and updated my stories, but it was already switched to the new site when that happened. I've gone to "My control Panel" I go to the category I want and when I press "Add" or "Edit" it just takes me to the below. Please help, I'd like to update one of my stories but i can't.

Get more out of your AdultFanFiction.net experience at our Forum! Be the first to get the scoop on AFF news! Register for our Forum and you'll be automatically subscribed to our site-wide mailing list. Take advantage of everything else a Forum can give you -- speak directly with Staff and your fellow AdultFanFiction.net Members. Some handy links are just below, although some of them won't work unless you register for the Forum first. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

AdultFanFiction.Net is not in any way associated with or related to FanFiction.Net

The views, activities, and lifestyles portrayed in these fictional not-for-profit stories in no way reflect the opinion, activities, or lifestyle of the WebMasters or the majority of the AFF Community. Each original story's copyright is held by the Author of the story and you should contact that Author with any questions or comments on their work. The WebMasters are not responsible for any of the content found in our archives.

The WebMasters always reserve the right to delete (or not) anything at their whims, but especially in the case of purposely inflammatory stories or non-fiction posts, trolling and/or inflammatory Author/User/Troll accounts. By entering these Archives you are stating that you are 18 years of age or older and that you are allowed to view adult material in your area. If you are underage or if Adult Material offends you, please

Go Elsewhere.

Website Domain © 2002-2012 by Apollo. PHP scripting, CSS style sheets, Database layout & Original artwork © 2005-2012 C. Kennington. Restructured Database & Forum skins © 2007-2012 J. Salva. Images, coding, and any other potentially liftable content may not be used without express written permission from their repective creator(s). Thank you for visiting!