Click Here!

Uploading stories

Guest Dragonmaiden91

Guest Dragonmaiden91

I know this is probably a really dumb question but I'm really confused.

I'm new to this site and I've been trying to figure out how to manage/update/add stories. After a few tries I managed to find a forum that stated that you clicked into the 'My Control Panel' at the top right hand corner, go into member tools and find an author panel button, or something similar. I've tried to find this in the member tools menu, but I can't find it. Is there something I must do before I can update stories or am I looking in the wrong place?

On an unrelated note, the few times I've been reading stories on this site I've gotten a request to sign my electronic name and birthday to it before I can read anything. Before that, I am told that I must be over 18 to view content on this site. Does this occur every time I log on to read stories here?

Thanks for your time.

Hi,

Once you've clicked into the Control Panel, you should see a listing down the left side of the page that has each subdomain with clickable links below the name of the subdomain. You only use the Member Tools > Author Panel if you can't find your Control Panel. This FAQ should explain it with screenshots.

As far as the electronic signature page, that will eventually go away as the code rollout progresses. I can't give you a time for that, but it will go away.

And welcome to AFF!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.