Click Here!

The updates to my bio won't save

yblue

I've been browsing around to find an answer to my problem, but couldn't find it, so here goes:

I've tried to update my bio a coulpe of times. (Pen name: yblue) At first it seems like it's been saved, but when I hit my pen name in the archive (any section where I have stories posted) I always see the old text again. When I go back to my control panel, the update is still there. It just looks like it's not visible from the archive. Hoping my English makes sense at all, I'd like to ask if this is this something you're aware of and can it be fixed?

Thank you,

Yblue

Edited by yblue

Guest silverdragon04

This is not about saving stuff... I'm new here (Penname: silverdragon04) and have looked and cannot finding what I want. I want to delete my account. How do I do that? Can u please help me

You need to send an email to technicalsupport@adult-fanfiction.org with sufficient information to prove that you are the account owner. Do NOT post it here in a public forum.

I'd suggest your pen name, password, and email account name be emailed to that address, along with the request to have your account deleted.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.