Click Here!

Looking for M/F BDSM Professor/Student Story (Professor's name is Sinclair)

Guest stem

*SPOILER ALERT*

I'm pretty sure the setting is somewhere in England, there's this really charismatic and charming older professor whose last name is Sinclair and I forget the student's name but it was narrated in her POV (I think), somehow they end up in this BDSM relationship, every time he spanks her she has to count and then say "thank you sir" and I think she also had her own journal to detail each time this happened (but that might have been a different story). There was one chapter where he has to go somewhere for business but they end up video-sexing and he really wants her to stick a dildo up her butt but she's like "nooo" and he's like "you're not even trying!" and the girl gets really frustrated and throws the dildo at the webcam. And afterwards she giggles about being like "omg i threw a dildo at Sinclair ohohoho". Anyway towards the end of the fiction it turns out the professor's real name isn't Sinclair, it's something really boring (idk Eugene or something bland like that) and it's a really big deal, almost loses his job cus he's some kind of sham but they stay together anyway. That's pretty much all I can remember. Can anyone help me?

It was posted by a user named Sheherazade who also goes by Justine Elyot. She migrated from AFF after some drama with the moderators. Check out her website- she posted the story on one of her blogs

http://justineelyot.com/

She's really great about responding to email and might even send you the story.

While I'm not entirely sure of all of her reasons, Liberty/Schez did take down all of her works starting when she was picked up by a publisher as Justine Elyot. Her work is available under that name. She often offers excerpts and reviews on Facebook. She's a fabulous writer and I highly recommend any of her stories.

• 2 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.