Click Here!

Reporting a flamer or a troll or just a f'n nasty person

Guest Lisa

Hey, I was reading a m/m story and after I r&r'd I noticed another review back from June. This guy was nasty as hell and copy and pasted passages from the Bible saying that all homosexuals are going to hell and will be damned, and all that other shit these Bible thumpers spew. The review was extremely long and he also put down the women who like reading these stories and he was unbelievably insulting and I want to report him.

The story is "Verial with Bloom" by TristaML and the reviewer's name is ChristianMale1. Please get him off this site. I have never been so angry after reading a review b/c he basically attacked all of us on here. I come on here to be entertained by good stories, maybe to forget how one of my kids behave, to generally escape life for a little bit. What is wrong with that? This asshole kept going on and on and on. You read the review; he needs a good kick in his homophobic ass.

Oh, and it's douchebags like that who aid in gay teen suicides.

I'm sorry, I'm just so angry with that person right now. How dare he come to this site and lambaste everyone on here?

can you post the link to the story please? That way we can go in and look

Ok, but really that guy just pissed me off. My mouth was hanging open reading all his shit. And he has some nerve; he talks about escapism, yes, well, people also read books, go to movies, etc., for escapism also.

Sorry, just so peeved. Ok, I'll shut up now.

Guest Guest

Ok, well thank you. As you can tell, I'm the only one I think who reviews that story, so I'll keep my eye out for that guy. I'll also let you know if he happens to 'review' other stories I read. I can't imagine that would be the only story he would comment on. He would probably love to spew his hate everywhere.

It just amazed me; in the few years I've been on here, I've NEVER read anything like that before. I wonder why the author didn't report him?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.