Click Here!

Word_Slave

Guest Chivalry

Guest Chivalry

I was surfing around a bit this morning and I wanted to read an older story I fell in love with but when I searched I could not find the author. Does anyone know what happened to Word_Slave? There is no profile here anymore and Google was no help.

Thanks,

Chivalry

Apparently, all WordSlave's stories have been removed from FFN. Whether by the author or the admin there, I don't know.

Word_Slave did have a profile here. This thread links to the story "Brutally Beautiful"

There are a few other threads:

naruto male harem

SasuNaru of the dirty variety

ItaNaruSasu or ItaSasuNaru

ItaNaru fic

looking for a certain ItaSasuNaru fanfic.

I honestly don't know what happened to the stories linked in those threads. :(

Guest Chivalry

Thank you for trying. I seem to be losing a lot of authors and their work lately. Que triste. I suppose I should take heart and appreciate the stories I can still locate. Still a bugger, though.

Guest justtryingtohelp

Wordslave left the fandom for RL personal reasons and asked that people not pass around her stories if they had copies. She removed all her stories from the internet.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know if there is a chance Word-slave will return at some point?

It's a stupid question but I really loved her stories especially the story "Brutally Beautiful," which I would love to see continued or even just read it again, so at this point I would prefer to know whether anyone can actually confirm she has permanently left fan fiction.

Guest justtryingtohelp

She posted a journal on y!Gallery saying that she was leaving, and from the journal, it didn't seem like she planned on returning. At least not atm. If you have a y!Gal account you can look her up and to read the journal if you'd like.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.