Click Here!

Question about a disclaimer

okay first time posting here since no one is in the shoutbox. I know for one of my crossover fics i had to put both shows in the disclaimer but what do i do if I have 4 anime series and the theme of this one is based off of battle royale so i know i got to add it also there are a couple of chapter where my friend and i sing also so do i have to do anything special for those chapters?...can someone help me? Thanks

Edited by kagome2526

Hey, kags!

Okay, you definitely need to disclaim all four anime series as well as Battle Royale. Your bet best is to put: "See full disclaimer in Chapter 1" in the disclaimer field.

Than, in chapter 1, you should have something like this:

"I do not own [Anime 1], [Anime 2], [Anime 3], [Anime 4] and Battle Royale, I make no profit from this story."

I'm going to add one caveat... if you use any of the actual actors from the movie of Battle Royale in your fic, you need a Celebrity disclaimer. If that's the case, let me know and I'll tell you what you need. :D

I am not using any of the real actors from Battle Royale. I am just using the concept of the island in which they are stranded and told to kill eachother, mine is they are forced to sing...lol thanks BW!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.