Click Here!

Curiousity

Guest Amusement

@Amusement:

I'm going to assume you're asking because your stories were removed from that subdomain.

To qualify as Original, the story has to contain NO elements of any game, comic, movie, television show, book, or any other universe not wholly the creation of the author of the story. In other words, you can't pull in elements of a game and use them in your story and still call it Original. It properly belongs to that game's fandom. If you use a setting taken from a book, your story is not original.

You even included the various fandoms in your disclaimers, which was entirely correct since you have elements of those fandoms in your story. What was not correct was posting them in the Originals subdomain. As is clearly noted in our Content Guidelines, which form a part of our Terms of Service, "You understand that all User Submissions must be uploaded to the appropriate Sub-Domain and Category. Failure to do so will result in an immediate deletion of the story."

You are welcome to repost your stories in the appropriate sundomain, with the proper disclaimer.

Guest Amusement

I'm terribly sorry posting those in that section, and thank you for answering my question.

I'm just a newbie that is unfamiliar with the original story archives.

I am having trouble finding the right subdomain for them.

And well forgive me for causing a slight annoyance

You need to decide if your stories are set primarily in the game world, or in the comic world. Based on what you decide, I can help you find the right subdomain and sub category, and help you with a disclaimer. You referenced quite a few fandoms, but ultimately, you will know best what the main setting is.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.