Click Here!

Bleach underager

DemonGoddess

Is that information on myspace current? It said: 15 years old, but do we know for a fact if this person hadn't had that message posted for 3 years? I never had a myspace account, so not sure how they operate.

On MySpace it keeps track of your age. Also if the age on her profile were wrong she could change it after all she is on *now*!

Unless you're like me and make your age say 99 LOL! However anyone who knows me knows I'm of age, hell I'd better be or the bars are in trouble!

((Sorry went off topic))

I noticed she has nothing published, did AFF staff take whatever she had down or did she just have nothing up?

As far as I know, had nothing up. But, that's neither here nor there....I reported this user so she could be verified as being underage or not underage, and then whatever needs to be done is done. Not my area, ya know?

And yeah, MySpace displays your age based on your birthday information that you provide.

I cross refernced the with the sites also listed on her profile on fanfiction.net.

Something I have figured out with these people is that six times out of ten if they are on fanfiction.net, they are underaged. Some aren't but the majority are.

You are correct with the birthdate on myspace, however anyone can change their birthday after they enter it. So with her saying she is 15, I doubt very seriously that is a lie. Her last log in was today so if she was of age, she would have changed it I am sure.

I think it is safe to assume that she is underaged. However with my internet acting all crazy, I can't database this. I will try to get this databased after my provider fixes my internet.

goes off to call the cable company to find out what is wrong with her internet. realmad.gif