Click Here!

not sure if a violation or just in bad taste

Guest conserned

Guest conserned

Dear admin

i have come across the story "sin Stick' by the author ramrod300, and have found it to have some really offencive meteral, I know that this site is called adultfanfiction for a reason, but I believe that this story is a bit to much.I appolagise for doing this on the form but,I have tried to contact you through the abuse button to do this privetly, however the address came up as nonexixtant

thank you

A concerned user

The only thing from a story content aspect that is not allowed on the site is real person fiction about someone under the age of 18 for legal reasons. Beyond that, so long as it is properly tagged, anything is allowed. We understand that not all content is going to appeal to everyone which is why it's so important that things are tagged correctly so that people can avoid clicking on a story that may involve themes that they would not be interested in reading.

While the story you're speaking of is certainly on the disturbing side, as to its content; it's not in direct violation of the ToS. It is properly tagged. That's the reason why we do require that authors properly tag their work. This way, if the story is of the kind of content one wouldn't want to read, one can avoid it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.