Click Here!

New filters for stories

Guest saka_sandora

Guest saka_sandora

Can we do what FF.Net does and put in filters for names and length and other things? I finds it can be bothersome to read when I don't know what I'm really looking at.

The search function is limited at the moment. If you want to read only certain pairings, each Archive does have its own subcategories, i.e. if you read Death Note, there is Mello/Matt stories are grouped together, or Harry Potter has Snape/Hermione stories grouped together. The "latest" page does show all stories which have been most recently updated. If you want to narrow it down more, use the subcategories.

Thanks!

Exceptions to the pairing sort are going to be older archives that we haven't gotten to yet. You will also find a good number of stories that aren't sorted into pairing categories, because they were uploaded before the categories existed and those authors are no longer active on site.

• 2 months later...
Guest kshoool fact

I agree with op. It's hard to find the kind of stories I'm looking for if I'm looking for one character instead of a pairing (or a pairing that doesn't have a category) or if I want to search for only completed works or certain content. If there was a way to narrow down the search even more, that would be helpful and I'd come back to this site more often. As it is, I only occasionally stop by to see if anything has changed, as wading through irrelevant stories and figuring the site out gives me a headache. >.<

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.