Click Here!

Harry Potter and the Bloodline of Lust

Guest On_Eno

Guest On_Eno

I'm Looking for this story, it was on FF.Net, but with their restrictive and unappealing new guidelines, a lot of great stories are being removed without warning due to 'not meeting guidelines'. Do you know if this author went somewhere else? Or how I can contact him and ask him for copies of his works? Thank you.

O Jordinio O (the author of the dead story you are looking for) was killed by FanFiction.Net Staff, so everything O Jordinio O wrote was also deleted/purged by the FFN Staff and Admin. But if I ever run into O Jordinio O again outside FFN, I'll tell him to post his stories on AFF.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

dint reply to the message i sent him though

O Jordinio O (the author of the dead story you are looking for) was killed by FanFiction.Net Staff, so everything O Jordinio O wrote was also deleted/purged by the FFN Staff and Admin. But if I ever run into O Jordinio O again outside FFN, I'll tell him to post his stories on AFF.

Jordinio actually didn't get any of his stories deleted, he took them down himself because he was unsatisfied with them (yes, them,he does it fairly often).

The reason he didn't answer your message is because lots of us asked him if he could repost or why he had taken down this or that story and he got fed up with it.

Don't expect to see it reposted soon though, I followed him since before he changed his account name to jordinio and I have never seen him repost a story he deleted.

Guest Guest_Luke_Dragneel

well that's sad, I can see where he would not be happy with his story, as to the point that he left it at, it seemed more like he was just throwing Ideas in to keep it going. I could see some very god ideas in the story and was hoping to copy them so that I could Issue a Challenge on HPFanFicArchive.com so that someone else would be able to pick it up and stylize it while keeping the original storyline intact.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest slicerness

tell the mods to stop being stubborn about it then. a friend of me and 0 Jordinio 0 (i'm his beta reader) wants to post them here, but jordan doesn't remember his password so he can't give official permission. without that, he can't post them since it counts as someone else's work, despite Jordan abandoning NSA already.

It has not a DAMN thing to do with stubbornness. It has to do with ToS compliance. Which you would know if you read it. grumpy already knows what he has to do, as he finally responded to one of several emails sent to him regarding this.

As to jordinio, tech support is easy enough to reach. All HE needs to do is send an email explaining that he can't remember his password, etc, and I'll walk him through activation. That's simple enough.

Should you opt to continue not complying with the Terms of Service, which are actually straightforward, then you'll find that we "stubborn mods" have other means to stop you and grumpy from posting here at all.

• 1 month later...