Click Here!

Possible Suggestion: Move VOCALOIDS category off Games into its own separate category on main site

I don't know if I'm doing this right but... well, being new to the AFF Forums I wouldn't know if you'd accept this. I was having some pondering thoughts about the Vocaloids section of AFF being in the Games section. As a Vocaloid fan and a lover of Vocaloid-related music (I have 5000+ downloaded songs or ripped songs from legally-purchased albums on my external HD) they are mainly music-related, and the base of the Vocaloids in the realm of fanfiction writers is very large... very large (i'm a drop when it comes to it).

Maybe it is possible if the Vocaloid section could get removed from their area in the Games section and set-off as its own category, like you do with Harry Potter Naruto, and Yu-Gi-Oh!. I can tell you on FFN the Vocaloid section there is HUGE (and only a large handful are smutty in some ways). I know plenty of friends who write Vocaloid write lemons half the time would enjoy posting on AFF.

Hopefully it's something to be taken into consideration, but I know how very busy you (the Admin) are with the rest of the Moderator Staff. I am actually shy about creating this thread in fear of getting ridiculed... but I said my piece.

Edited by SweetKagamineKiss

It's not a bother at all :) DG is just the very very overworked Admin that runs the database and that type of thing, she tends to be honest to the extreme because it saves her time in the long run as opposed to sugar coating things!

Creating a different subdomain is a very time intensive process. It was originally done to reduce the stress on our bandwidth and our database (old old old, cranky database that it is, DG has the magic touch) not to make it easier to find thing honestly. We always had top level categories and what not, but the subdomains.

We are still in the process of fixing and moving stories that were put in the wrong subdomain to begin with, as well as fixing stories from our famed crash many moons ago, so to take on something like that at this time would overload DG and I quite prefer her brain in a non-fried status (Works better that way I find)

I do appreciate the suggestion though! If you have any others, please don't hesitate to share them. It may not always be possible, but we will always read and consider them!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.