Click Here!

Corrected Disclaimer?

I think that I corrected my disclaimer for my Harry Potter fic Laun-Drarry right. It is posted under Harry Potter AU/AR> Slash- Male/Male. I have typed the corrected disclaimer below... Please let me know if this is now right or not? Thank you for the heads up on the problem!

Disclaimer: I do not own the Harry Potter series, or any characters from it. It is owned by J. K. Rowling only. Various publishers are Bloomsbury Books, Raincoat Books and Warner Bros. Inc. I make no money from this, or any other fictions I write.

Yes, that disclaimer is fine now, and thank you for making the correction so promptly! I'll update our records and you can delete the AFF Moderator review if you like.

Yes, that disclaimer is fine now, and thank you for making the correction so promptly! I'll update our records and you can delete the AFF Moderator review if you like.

You're welcome and thank you! It took me a little while to figure out the proper wording... I have a slight disability when it comes to reading and writing, which is why I don't write often. I truly am thankful for being told so quickly that I'd done something wrong... The sooner it's pointed out and the corrections needed, make it much easier for me. So again, thank you for the heads up! :D

Edited by MuggleAngel

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GrayIIp

I think I fixed everything for my disclaimer and I just got rid of the crossovers. Because there would have been alot and they only would have been 1 or 2 liners. Also I did know what they were going to be. The only crossover that will remain is the Hymn of the Faith from Final Fantasy X there will be no character or otherwise crossovers in the fan fic. Has stated in the new updated chapter.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.