Click Here!

Cannot log in

Guest Darasha

Guest Darasha

I'm having a lot of trouble logging in, i've tried changing my password. which it allowed. But when I try to log in all I get is the page refreshes. So I read a little and found the re-activation link. So I went to reactivate, when I enter my e-mail it tells me

-

The e-mail you provided may not be registered or is registerd multiple times, please contact support or try registering

-

So I went onto Forums and found alot of other people having this problem as well. So I cleared my cache and cookies, restarted my computer and tried to log back on ten minutes later.

Same results.

Little help please?

Here's my profile link if it helps

http://members.adult...p?no=1296847153

shitjade@yahoocom

Darasha

Guest darasha

You're only registered the once. Above, you didn't post the '.' before 'com' - that will affect your ability to login. The e-mail has to be entered exactly as it is in the database.

I removed the '.' in the post purpously. when i log in it's correct.

This might be completely off the mark, but when logging on, you need to use the fields in the dark brown box in the upper right hand corner of the window. Even if fields appear in the center of the screen, those will not log you in.

Guest darasha

Same thing. Either one I use it won't let me log in. And yes, I cleared my cashe and cookies, restarted. Tried the log in on the top right and the center one. Pressed log in. It just seems to refresh the page.

Guest Darasha

it just let me log in. randomly. I've been trying the same password and it just now allows me in. If anything else pops up. I'll let you know.

Thank you for your help.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.