Click Here!

Time in hell - LakotaGirl

Guest Sad

Because we weren't asked for the original story links. We were asked where else this person is at. This particular story is the only one we found that wasn't plagiarised. The other two were. As the least of what happens to a user for ONE instance of plagiarism is deletion and ban, you see why it happened.

Guest dazedandconfused

Hi, I was wondering whether or not we would even be having this discussion in the first place if only LG had contacted the original author and asked permission before posting these stories. Then the original author, if they granted permission, could have notified the staff at AFF with some kind of authorization stating LK could copy or use their idea for that particular story.That way AFF would have consent from the original author and it would be on record then they could have let LG know it was ok to do that. I don't know just a random thought that flew through my brain but possibly might have worked and then her stories wouldn't have been deleted and everyone would be happy. I was one of her fans too and was disappointed by all this happening because it wasn't necessary if done right. I just wanted to get that off my chest because I too was enjoying reading her stories and this didn't have to happen if she followed AFF rules. Thanks for letting me vent about this and I think the owner and moderator of this site do a great job with it.

No, we wouldn't have. We've had many instances where an Author has gotten permission from the original Author to use story content, world or characters. We record said permission and keep it on file in case it's report. We contacted the original Author who confirmed that there was no permissions given for her to use the content. At this point unfortunately, even if she were to do so, she is not allowed back on site as a plagiarism ban is a permanent one.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dazedandconfused

Hi, I think one of the stories Lakotagirl plagiarized is called 'The Darklord's Slut: Book One' and the author is RodCocks. I am sorry but I don't know how to put up the link for it. I can't remember what the name of the other story is but will let you know if I ever can think of it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.