Click Here!

Login frustration

Guest deedeebug95guest

Guest deedeebug95guest

Please help! I am glad to see that I am not the only one having log-in problems. I have cleared my cookies and tried to e-mmail but I am getting the error "multiple" accounts. deedeebug95@yahoo.com I might have more than one account in the desperation to log on! Please help Thanks~dee

We do show multiple accounts for you. I'll add you to the queue to have your accounts merged. Once that's been done, you'll receive notice and can proceed with the validation process. It's important that you follow each step as outlined carefully, but if you do, it does work well.

Guest Nicole Kavelaras

Hello, I can't login. I've tried resetting the password. I've tried re-registering, but nothing seems to work. my email is: raven.revolution2@gmail.com

Thanks,

Merula Aeolus

I'm not showing you as having multiple accounts with us. What I suggest is that you clear your cache and reset your cookies as detailed here.

I'm also emailing you the password we have in the database for you. If you don't see an email from us, check the Spam or Junk folder of your browser. Once you've cleared your cache and reset your cookies, follow the steps listed here carefully, and remember to look for a validation link to be sent in email. Again, check the Spam or Junk folder if you don't get that email after you've been notified that it was sent.

Guest PencilNeck

Hello!

I'm trying to log in after a long break, and it's asking me to enter a 'valid birthday'. My actual birthday isn't valid, it seems. Is there a way to fix this? my email is gimmegimmegets@gmail.com

The format for birthdays requires two digits each for the month and day, and four digits for the year, so if the month is January, it would be entered as 01, or if you were born on the ninth day, it would be entered as 09.

Guest PencilNeck

The format is YYYY/MM/DD, and I'm inputting the date as such. It's not accepting the numbers i'm putting in. IS there a way to re-set the birthday information, because obviously there's a discrepancy between what's stored on the AFF site and what is on my driver's license.

I seem to be having the same problem. I sent an e-mail to tech before I found this forum and registered. *sigh* I think it's because of multiple accounts because of how the old site was sectioned off and you needed to log-in to multiple places to read fics in different fandoms.

I'm just happy my profile didn't get deleted. I checked. So right now, I'm not deleted out of the system but just lost. Which means I can be found. So yay.

If you've sent an email to Tech Support, you'll be added to the queue to have the multiple accounts merged. Without your penname, I can't check to see if multiple accounts are the issue, however.

We have one tech admin, so please be patient and give us at least 48 hours to process your email.

Thanks!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.