Click Here!

looking for m/m about intruders

Guest val

from what i remember a boy his sister and his sister ex boyfriend was at the siblings house when three excaped convicts broke in and they really used the brother who also has a crush on his sister ex boyfriend they get put in a pantry while she is in a cage in basement any ideas which story this is

Guest Guest

Thank you for the fast response! I am sad they were removed was enjoying reading them and have been waiting for her to update for months. Do you know if she will be back or was the TOS issue unsolvable?

I am not comfortable discussing the details of the nature of the violation, but please believe me when I say that the admins and moderators do not take the step of "removing" stories lightly. In my humble, cleaner of story cobweb's opinion, the issue is grievous and irreconcilable. Thank you for your understanding and politeness. :D

Guest Guest

Thanks again for the info! I am very surprised by all this though because I thought at one time I noticed she was pretty active in the forum helping you all by reporting other authors and their stories for various little things. Anyhoo, I think you all are doing a fantastic job handling all the issues that come with running this site and you all must have the patience of a saint to deal with it. I know I couldn't handle it not with my short fuse, LOL. Congrats on a job well done and keep up the good work! I appreciate everything you do in keeping this entertaining site running. :yahoo:

Guest curious

Just curious, but what kind of TOS violation gets you banned for life? The comment above makes it sound really bad. So what are the banned for life violations? I don't see a list in the TOS. And I don't see this author in the Hall of Shame so are they just not there yet or is it something worse than plagiarism? When I read the TOS it looked like plagiarism & entering the site while underage were the worst violations.

You let underage users back on, once they're of age even though they did something that could be very damaging to the entire site and the admins. I read a post that said one underager came back 6 times, but you'd welcome them back once they are of legal age. So what does get a user banned for life? And if the user really did something that can be proven, why not call them out for it like JennMarie was called out in several threads for being underage?

I did not know about cobble fics... (I had to google it). I do recall once a story being posted here that was the same plot as these authors on fictionpress. Immediately I contacted the authors about it but they said they gave her permission as long as she diverged after a few chapters and gave credit. I remember seeing she never gave credit and I don't know if she ever diverged... Hm. I forget what the story was but I don't think it's been updated in awhile anyway. It was a poly marriage fic, where the character wakes up from drinking the night previously and is married to more than one husband; has a fantasy element too.

Also, to add, I'm glad you take plagiarism very seriously. I've known authors who've dealt with it and it's a complete violation to their work that they created. It's the reason why so many authors are removing their fics and moving elsewhere for further protection (LJ for example).

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.