Click Here!

Cannot Edit My Bio

Guest labibliographe

Guest labibliographe

Every time I try to update my "bio" from my member's author panel, it says,

Welcome Back LaBibliographe

Your bio could not be updated due to a server issue.

~~~

I thought I had switched over to the new format, but the changes I try in my member's author panel never work on my public home page, so I am now confused. Your reply will be much appreciated.

LaBibliographe@yahoo.com

March 25, 2012

Hi,

I just tried a quick edit of my own bio here on AFF to see if I could reproduce that server issue, but mine updated just fine. I'm not sure about anything to do with your LiveJournal page, but certainly the AFF servers are functioning normally as far as I can tell. Are you clicking the option for "My Control Panel" in the upper right corner of the archive profile page/homepage?

Guest LaBibliographe

Hello. Thank you for answering me.

Yes, I am using the "my control panel" link in the upper right corner. Then I click on "BIO" in the left column. My bio comes up in a sort of Word-type window. The change I want to make is there, but when I hit the 'edit bio' button nothing is changed on my public homepage. I wanted to change the "(Fall 2011)" to "(Spring 2012)". "(Spring 2012)" shows in my "BIO" editing window. Why does it not show up changed in my public page? **Scratches head** Am I doing something wrong?

Here is the URL for my 'edit bio' page that I see. I hope it shows for you.

http://members.adult...p.php?task=ubio

LaBibliographe

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.