Click Here!

Can't add a chapter it does something weird

Guest GaiaEco

Guest GaiaEco

Everytime I tried perviewing my new written chapter it doesn't pop up. So I have to rewrite a chapter and it doesn't do it. (I correctly type in the security check every time) it drives me crazy and I don't know what is going on. As far as I know I have been clicking o nthe right buttons and typing i nthe right codes

Okay, for publishing, the ReCaptcha appears on the first screen, before you type/ copy/paste the chapter in to the text field.

I was unable to duplicate the error, because I don't have a ReCaptcha request from the system once I'm on the chapter page. I then click preview, and another screen came up which had a button for me to publish.

First screen on adding:

test3.jpg

Text box:

test2.jpg

preview:

test1.jpg

If it's giving you the error after the second screen, can you please take a screen cap of what's happening?

Guest Haggishunter

I had the same problem I think it is a time thing as I ended up copy and pasting it else where after writing up. When I refreshed and pasted the chapter back in it worked fine. The captcha must freeze after a certain period. I'm still tryig to figure out why my formatting messes up after i've posted though.

If you copy into the text area from Microsoft Word or Open Office, there should be no problems. The only thing I ever need to do is recenter anything I want centered.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.