Click Here!

Why no Next Generation HP chacracter pairings option?

Guest Skettimon

Guest Skettimon

This saddens me greatly. I have started writing a HP Next Gen fic (Rose/Scorpius), but I find that there isn't even an option for people to look up that pairing up. All pairing options are First Gen HP. Is there a certain reason for this?

Guest Skettimon

Um, sorry. The forums are really hard to navigate, and on top of that I can't seem to login to the forum. I've been searching for a help section for about 10 minutes now. I can't find one. If you could point me in the right direction as to where there would be a place for general questions, that would awesome.

Sorry again.

Psst, Skettimon. Quick, down here... Nobody else watching? OK... Here's the score - You can write whatever pairing you want, but there need to be at least five stories for any given pairing to get their own section for people to look for them in. Before that, they go in one of the non character specific sections. Chances are if there are enough next gen pairings, nobody's asked for the section to be set up yet. Go find five Rose/Scorpius stories and request a new catagory on the catagory board, or write five, then request it. Also, you need to register seperately for the forum to your archive account. Wanna buy a cheap rolex? No? Okay, go. Quickly. Run.

JayDee,

One day gonna write five Hogwarts/Hogsmeade stories just for the catagory.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.