Click Here!

Now have 2 IDs

Hello,

my current problem is that I do not remember my password for my original account. I tried to go through the recovery process but I no longer have access to the email address that I am pretty sure my account is associated with. (I haven't been online in close to 4 years now I think.) My original name was 'Silvers' I found my profile. : http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296848758 I am okay changing everything to this new account if that is possible.

Thanks so much.

Sylva.

I am not very creative. 'Silvers' is the new pen name associated with little_evil_angle.

Okay, I'm showing 4 accounts with that name in the directory. One is the account you linked above. The other three do not use the same email account as the one you linked, and so I cannot directly associate them with you.

I think the best thing to do is to send an email (since we don't want you putting information out here in a public forum) with any email addresses you might have used to technicalsupport@adult-fanfiction.org. This way, the accounts can be merged, once you're added to the queue.

thanks

Okay, so I sent off my email to the addy you gave me.

I have now recieved my username and Password from the no longer active account (they emailed it to me). But I have no idea how to make it log in or how to make it joined to this one!?

Also when I tried to log in it told me my password wasn't long enough. And that it had to be at least 8 characters, but the password they sent me (which I slapped my head when I saw it) is only 7. >< Grrr. I hate being inept with computer things!

Thanks in advance. :)

I emailed you directions, so I'll post them here too.

First, you MUST clear cache and cookies, or this will not work.

Secondly, as your password is less than 8 characters, the next step would be to reset your password, THEN you activate.

Instructions are here.

Please read the instructions carefully before proceeding.

Thank you,

I never got the instruction email. :( I will try what you have posted here! :)

Guest Little_evil_angle

Okay, so now that I am thuroughly confused. I am logged into the main site with my old account, everything seems to be in order I can change my info and everything... Woot!

But now I cannot log into the forums, or the little_evil_angle account. (which to be honest I don't care about little_evil_angle. I made it in hopes to figure out the mess!)

So how do I get Silvers to log into the forums and not just the Archieves section ><... (sorry I am such a pain)

Thank you for all your help, hopefully I will not need any further assitance! (I tried logging in a few times and it wouldn't catch, no idea why but 3rd time's a charm!) :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.