Click Here!

Registered, but not

Guest Amanda Jeanette

Guest Amanda Jeanette

Hello!

I've been trying to log in, but every time I try the system tells me I'm not registered.

However, when I try to register, it says I'm already registered! (And that I should open a support request, so here I am.)

Thanks for your time

The first question we need to ask is if you received the validation email that would have been generated by the system. Depending on how many requests were in the queue, this might have taken up to an hour to be received, and if you have not received it, we suggest checking in your Spam or Junk folder in case your email program moved it there.

Once you receive the validation email, click on the link within the email and follow the instructions from there on.

Also, Amanda, that message is probably saying you might be registered multiple times, yes?

If so, we need your current pen name to help with that. I'm not finding any "Amanda Jeanette" profiles in the archive.

If you have the link to your profile, that would help, since it will have your author ID #, and we can check by that.

• 2 weeks later...

Lara, is this you? http://members.adult...p?no=1296830444

If not, can you please provide your author URL?

edit: if that is your author URL, then your duplicate was already processed. The issue you may be having may be password related; if your password doesn't meet the requirements, then you will need to reset it.

Please read the FAQ here: http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/29620-how-to-reset-your-password/

Edited by RogueMudblood

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.