• Marcus
    • Claudius
    • Hades
    • Liam
    • Ping
    • Haley
    • Queen Nightshade
    • Skell

Kiix, I think that the board's Moderator can add Skell to the poll for you. You could PM them and ask if they could help.

I voted for SEX wub.gif

dazzledfirestar - Wow, that was nice, thank you! *hugs* I hope that it wasn't too scary to do, as the poll is made of Vampires, Werevolves and a Hellcat, LOL.

wink.gif Hey kiix!

You have never heard from me before but I have been fatefully reading your stories from day 1.I registred on this forum only because of you.

I voted for Sex,he might be a slut sometimes but he has so many other qualities.I am also sure that it's not easy to be him.

hugs!

Whoo hoo hoo Skell bounce.gif . Can he be too cool and luvable? Nah...

Thank you very much K.for.kiix for reminding Kiix about Skell, and thank you too Kiix for adding him to the voting list.

BTW, I'm quite happy that Sex is winning too, him being my second favorite and all smile.gif

I'm not much of a forum girl but I do like polls, so here goes nothing tongue.gif

I voted for Xavier, 'cos he's been there (in the book) from the start and I think he holds them all together and... sane unsure.gif I was undecided for a while between him and Claudius, more or less for the same reasons, he's kind of a rock for the whole crew; and of course my mental vision of him helped a lot too drool.gif

Edited by Marin Liliz

Thanks for your vote and your trek over to the forums guys and gals.

I picked Sex. That sounds absolutely wicked. Yeah.

Why? He is a strange little monkey. He wasn't a blip on my radar when I started writing Cake. There wasn't an Armor either. Then when he did arrive, he was such a slut and was so tragic..but then he kicked Armanita's ass.

There was a lot negativity/resistance to my concept of Sex being First of the brothers. It just sort of flowed that way. Then it seemed logical. Why would he be stepping to to accept these horrid things in the place of Xavier? That is what older brothers do...or are supposed to.

Sexy has changed and matured as well has turned deadly dangerous. The fact that he finds joy in the smallest thing after all that has been done to him is amazing. As it has been pointed out, Sex doesn't hide his emotions. If he hates you, you know it. Case in point - Hades. I don't think that Hades and Sex will ever be bosom buddies, but Sex is not longer actively stabbing/shooting Hades.

I hope that changes that I made to Sex in CLOVE will be accepted and appreciated.

I sucked it up and registered for the forum, though I was too lazy to do so previously. rolleyes.gif

I put my list of Top Tens in the Reviews section, but I'll do it again..

Xavier

Azrael

Sex

Skell

Armor

Marcus

Liam

Claudius

Hades

Hayley

Something tells me I muddled that up somehow. Ah, oh well. X tops the list, somehow. I don't know why why I love X so much more than the other Brothers - but they're quite close to the top. (nearly tied) But if I had to break it down to an order, it'll be like that.

Guest tauruschild8927

My favorite brother is SEX wink.gif . my favorite Hellcat is Queen Nightshade laugh.gif . My favorite other character is a tie between Hayley and Claudius smile.gif . They are so scrumptious. Shade is just freaking hilarious! biggrin.gif

you sucked up real good.

ohmy.gif

Hah. I don't know in what way I should take that.

Er, I think I mentioned why I chose X as my favourite. Or maybe I didn't. I can't even remember!

But now, thinking again, I don't know. I'm at a loss again. If the world was going to end, and there was time to read one new chapter of the Lord Emperor Series - and I could pick which of the Brothers it would focus on, I would probably choose.. Azrael. I actually sat there and thought about this (and imagined it).

I think I'd prefer Azrael's in-your-face sorta attitude more than X's fatherly-vampire-bunny (uh, that came out wrong), Sex's broken-hearted-killer or Skull's lost-but-deadly attitudes. But it's only right now. I don't know what would happen two chapters later, or a couple of books later.. (haha, a couple of books. I wish.)

Oh, so yeah. I have no fucking clue which of the Brothers are my favourite.

Edited by a.taste.of.insanity

• 4 weeks later...

I guess my list would be something like:

Armor

Sex

Azrael

Claudius

Marcus

Skell

Lanny (Gotta Love the guy. He just so much...Much)

Haley

Xavier

Chesterton (I'm a sucker for a good Butler)

Liam

Hades

Queen Night Shade

Ping

Even though I have not reviewed very often, I can assure you that I absolutely love your books and characters.

BCM

eek. I started this then life kicked in and I just back here today...three weeks later.

Hi, BCM. I sorrily (don't know if its a real word but that has never stopped me before) miss your epic reviews. Glad you still with me. biggrin.gif

I find it absolutely fascinating how people think -- especially of these fictional characters. I mussed with Hades....oops. Almost as bad as the attempting to kill Claudius episode.

I guess it just means that I have done something right.

Thanks for the drops and votes LOYAL!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sesshomarunaraku, thanks for joining the forum and for telling me to get my ass back here to check things. Eek.

I should use this space to answer some questions that need immediate answers.

I am sooooo loving Sex and Claudius dynamic right now. They are the easiest to write at the moment. Skell...good ole Skell is filling the head space now because of Hashmalliam's moment in the sun. But I definately like S & C.

Liam and Hades are so messed up right now...I have no idea if they are ever going to be right. Oh well....time to get back to writing.

I really love the Sex/Claudius dynamic (my vote went to Claudius, btw!) right now especially, although I've always loved that pairing the best out of all of them.

However, it scares me! I like them together so much that I'm so afraid something bad's going to happen to their relationship. ohmy.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.