Click Here!

From the "No duh!" bin

quamp

Story here

CHICAGO (Reuters) - Muscular young men are likely to have more sex partners than their less-chiselled peers, researchers at the University of California Los Angeles said on Monday.

We actually had to have a clinical study to determine this!?!? huh.gif

"Women are predisposed to prefer muscularity in men," said study author David Frederick of UCLA.

What's even sadder is that they used OUR hard-earned tax dollars to pay for this, my fellow Americans... aren't you Canadians glad your government doesn't waste money this foolishly? rolleyes.gif

The Canadian government spends its' tax dollars on other foolish things. It's better than the American one at this point in time, but no one said it was smart.

Either way, I inevitably end up paying taxes in both countries, have bank accounts in both countries, and travel frequently.

Story here

We actually had to have a clinical study to determine this!?!? huh.gif

What's even sadder is that they used OUR hard-earned tax dollars to pay for this, my fellow Americans... aren't you Canadians glad your government doesn't waste money this foolishly? rolleyes.gif

Actually, I don't find this study a waste of money. Think of the applications for the modeling and fitness industries. What was once a hunch, now became fact supported by a scientific study.

Guest Agaib

The study was probably much more in depth than the story implies. Obviously its fairly common knowledge that many women are attracted to masculinity in men. However, they probably also studied the exact features that make a human seem more masculine and other factors that predisposed women to find men more attractive.

Guest Adara

It's all about virility. I think we women subconsciously look for men who can give us, well, lol, strong brood. Basically we look for the "Alpha" in the bunch to have our babies with.

I don't many women at times do this on purpose, it's more instinctual than anything. tongue.gif But err, yeah, gimme! *pounces muscular guy*

I don't many women at times do this on purpose, it's more instinctual than anything. But err, yeah, gimme! *pounces muscular guy*

Yes.

Pure instinct.

Not to mention they're damn sexy! devil.gif

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.