Click Here!

They're Baaaaaaaaack!

quamp

Story here

LONDON - The Spice Girls wannabe stars again.

Following a calculated publicity buildup, the original Girl Power group of the 1990s announced Thursday they had agreed to get together for 11 concerts around the world in December and January.

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Anything but this!!

The shows will be their first concerts since breaking up in 2001, and the first with all five of the original group since Geri "Ginger Spice" Halliwell quit to pursue a solo career in 1998.

Well, at least all of them will be going down together.

I guess it's official. We've run out of good nostalga and are dragging up utter crap again. angry.gif

I don't think they're that bad... Granted I do have 2 of their CDs and their songs were a lot more positive then the Britney Spears crap that was starting to come out at the time.

Heh, I'm kinda curious what they're gonna sound like after all these years smile.gif

Guest Madapple

laugh.gif

hug.gifhug.gif

Daz and Zombie, you know we love you anyway, and the truth telling, if some of the bad 80's pop stars came around, I would probably go, too.

cool.gif

Daz and Zombie, you know we love you anyway, and the truth telling, if some of the bad 80's pop stars came around, I would probably go, too.

Yet another reason I love this forum biggrin.gif

Somehow I have this feeling that there are support groups for 80s and 90s pop music laugh.gif

Guest echtrae

I'm sure there are, but for some reason my mind begins to wonder if the support groups wouldn't degenerate into montages highlighted with power riffs.

Hey Madapple! If you find one that deals with Aqua Net addiction and pirate shirts I'm in... oh the days of glam rock and hair bands... *sigh* Now I need a fix and am off to find my Poison album. (and I may dis the Spice Girls - and this is hard to admit - but I have found my toes tapping to a song now and then... if it sneaks up on me and I'm blind sided)

You know, I warn you that it's not safe for your brain, yet you click on it anyway....

think.gif you know, this is how Darwin awards start...

Oh come now, it isn't that bad laugh.gif Besides, my brain was fried loooong ago.

Naaah, The way Darwin awards start is by digging up an unexploded WWII bomb and hitting the top of it so you can make scrap metal. I believe those men were last years winners... shifty.gif

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.