Click Here!

Upload issues

Guest alchemicprincess

Guest alchemicprincess

Hi there! I don't know if I am putting this in the right area but here goes. I re-joined AFF a couple of days ago and tried to upload the first chapter of my full metal alchemist ff in a category under misplaced in anime. When that didn't work I put it in the misc section m/m. It was up and all good last now- but it seems to have been removed since then and I have recieved no messages about it? Just wondering if someone can help me or maybe my side of things is being squiffy. The story was called 'It begins and end with you'. If someone can help me that would be fantastic :)

Thanks heaps!

Your story was posted in the Anime subdomain, when it belongs in the Gundam, Beyblade, DBZ, FMA subdomain, You can use the jump menus on the author's panel to navigate to the correct subdomain. Stories posted to the wrong subdomain are deleted with no warnings.

• 5 months later...

The first question would be to ask if you have updated to the new system in the archives yet. If you haven't, this would explain your problem right there.

If you have already upgraded, and are able to log in to the archive, you will notice that in the upper right corner, there is a clickable link that reads "My Control Panel." This is the new jumping off point to add or edit a story or chapter. When you click on that link, you are taken to a page that looks a lot like the archive Home Page, except that the menu column on the left side of the screen now has clickable links under each subdomain name. "Edit" will take you to a familiar dropdown menu page, with the choices that you've used before the new code, and this is where you can select your story to edit in that subdomain.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.