Click Here!

What are your favorite fanfics?

Guest Guest

Your title confuses me - originals are original works by the author - they are not based on any one else's worlds or characters.

Therefore, they are not fanfics. Do you mean to ask "what original works on the site do you recommend most?" Or are you trying to discuss fanfiction, which is a completely different animal?

You've posted this in the "originals" section here on the forum, so that's why I'm confused.

I truly apologize for the vague way I worded the description. I'm looking for highly recommend original stories on adult-fanfiction.org that are considered to be one or all of a person's favorite stories that are still available and able to be read on this website. Now that the question is clarified are there any avid readers out there who's can answer it?

Original? I have a few on my profile recs, but these two in particular:

The formatting is now somewhat messed up since the upload change, but if you can get around that, The Comare by Kanashii

"The brutally graphic story of the Jerome underboss breaking and claiming an arrogant female reporter" which some might say makes it sound like some mechanical rapefic, but it's way above that level.

Where Faeries Live Still ... by pittwitch

Described as "Responses to weekly prompt from Dribs, Drabs and Doggy tales -- collection, varied lengths, pairings, etc. Turning into a sketch of a real story." which fails to cover how good the writing and characteristion and especially clever use of the short word count of the prompts to get it all across is.

Edited by JayDee

On here: Muffin by Mahsa, and the sequel Matthew is the best.

I also really like Loathe thy Neighbor by Passhenette1 (and her other fics ^^)

Dandruff by Munez

It Starts with the Eyes by Cora Demby

Haunted City by Blue GhostGhost

I have a list on my profile with recommended fics if you're interested. Shows fics for here, fictionpress, livejournal, manga/webcomic, etc. http://original.adul...p?no=1296872905

anything by traxie and Passhenette1.

also nice:

glitter and trauma

traded and sequels (picture perfect and so nature gives command)

stray

the david and cory stories by kirishtu

let me be the one who calls you baby

natures choice

etc etc there are too many...

Ayasha's beast*

Caleb*

Guardian*

Treasured

Vampire's Ward

Just Another Day in the Life of a Teacher's Aid

It Starts with the Eyes

Dandruff

How to sell yourself out

Loathe Thy Neighbor

A Slave's Story

One Little Bruise

In the Peace of Wild Things

Some of these are old and unfinished and others sparkly new and just starting! A mix of genres and pairings

*=favorites

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.