Click Here!

Looking for a Transformer Fic.

Guest Dattinger

Guest Dattinger

I'm looking for an AU Megatron/Optimus Transformers Fic. Where in Megatron is a leader of a city, courting Optimus by sending him gifts. One of them being a Scorponok type pet that can only be found in Megatron's city. In this one Optimus has a guardian (who is his uncle), and the guardian doesn't know about the courtship, he also doesn't want Optimus to learn to be a warier cause that is how his dad died. Last time I read it, it wasn't finished but it may be now. I don't know. Thanks for the help.

• 4 weeks later...

I know what you mean. It also has Soundwave and another bot courting Blaster. I've been looking for it too. I know it "was" on this site though, but ever since they reconstructed and got rid of the Transformers/Beast Wars category from the cartoon section, I haven't been able to find it!

• 5 months later...
Guest Doris

Yes anon. That's the one. I have still not been able to find it. Rogue mudblood. Thanks for thelink but I didn't find it there eather. I would realy like to read it again or see if its finished yet last time I seen, it wasn't done yet.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.