Click Here!

Men -pfft- Kissing -snort- Men -DEAD-

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi

I recently joined the Customer's Suck! forum, and sent it to Cain. Welp, he found a hell of a gem on the board.

I read this, an DIED. DIED. My sides still hurt.

An older woman walked up the counter with a DVD in her hand. She had that walk of a person with a purpose. I knew my good day was coming to an end.

SC – I want my money back!

She tossed a DVD on the counter. Nice, strike one.

M – Did it not work?

SC – It worked fine, it was just the most vile movie I have ever seen. Vile and sick.

M – We don’t give a credit if you don’t like the movie, sorry. I would be happy to help you locate a movie you might like more.

SC – What! Are you crazy? I said this is filth. I want it pulled form your store.

The rest can be found here.

A must read, by far.

I don't remember two guys kissing in Big Daddy

I tend to feel sorry for people who make a scene.* They are the ones that were spoiled rotten whenever they threw a fit (as a child), and their parents were too lazy to correct them and just gave in.

*I can see it all in my mind's eye.* Does that ever happen to anyone else? Sometimes you can see people's history in their behavior. Poor baby. Never been spanked, and just yearning for it.

I don't remember that either... and I even pulled out the movie and looked for it. Maybe it happened when I went to the bathroom and forgot to pause it...

There was boy-on-boy. I do believe at the roomies going away party, for like a few seconds but it was there if I had it on DVD I'd screenie it for ya but I only have it on VHS (I'm using dino technology)

But why not? I think they should get a taste of what they are bashing (it might be the kick in the ass they need to get on with their lives) ... personally I think those that protest the loudest have a bit of that inside them anyway. The homophobes I've known ended up being gay in the end for the most part - they were just putting up a smoke screen to distract other people from guessing what they were up to. Give them something to make them start being who they really are and not wear some mask that doesn't fit.

See here I thought it was going to be Brokeback Mountain, which in itself would have been odd. After all, if you didn't know there was guy on guy in Brokeback, then you probably wouldn't be aware of things like VCRs and DVDs. (Television is a possibility, but not color television.) But Big Daddy? The Adam Sandler flick? Was the woman smoking crack or something while watching this? Its a comedy. People do odd things in comedy, including things such as a guys kissing other guys. (That sounds worse then it is, but meh.) Such things are done for laughs. So why get upset over it? My bet is she knew it was late and didn't want to pay for it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.