Click Here!

Apollo at Dragon*Con

ApolloImperium

Hey everyone! I'll be at Dragon*Con this weekend and am willing to meet up with any other Dragon Con goers!

While I don't have a full schedule planned out just yet, I'll be posting to this topic with hints on where I am. One place you are sure to find me? Kiltblowing! I love me some men in kilts!

A hint that will be continuous? My badge name will be Apollo and if you don't know already, I'm female :D I have two costumes planned, I'll be in Ren type garb one day, a black velvet dress with cream and light blue inserts, and leather pants with a blue leather halter another.

Keep an eye on AFF's FB and Twitter for all the clues! The only thing that I ask is that if you find me and we take a picture that you simply identify me as Apollo if you post it anywhere :D

See y'all there!

All right - Here's the plan for the weekend. I have a few events planned, but for the most part I will be wandering around exhibit halls handing out cards to potential advertisers, taking pictures and trying to find this mysterious cloak room that William Shatner will be doing autographs in.

Friday- Ren Garb. Full skirted black velvet with cream and blue inserts. Black piratish hat with blue and green feathers and a peacock feather broach. Blue velvet back at the waist with my first initial on it (No, I won't tell you what that is, that would be cheating!) If I get to hot, I prolly will just change into regular clothing, but I have no idea yet what I'm gonna pull from my suitcase!

10 am: $#*! My Captain Says in the Hyatt

5:30pm: Star Trek: TNG in the Sheraton

10pm: WriteSex (I own an adult fiction site, how could I NOT go to this!)

1am: If I last that long, I will be at Kiltblowing

Saturday - Black leather pants, baby blue leather halter top. Non descript, I know... Sorry folks!

1pm: M/M authors signing, 10th floor lobby in the Marriott

2:30pm: Interview with Sherrilyn Kenyon

4pm: First Ladies of fiction

5:30: Autograph signing

1am: Kiltblowing round 2?

Sunday- Taking the day time off to spend some time with my boyfriend who sadly is only an hour away from Atlanta but can't come cause the Army is la dumb (Love the army, just not likin' them very much right now). I'll be back in the evening and wandering Con.

Note: I am a smoker, so I will also be spending a decent bit of time on the patio area where all the smokers seem to gather. It makes for good times and free booze! As mentioned above, my badge does say Apollo on it :D Most likely any updating I do will be on twitter as it's a round about way to get to the FB page on my phone (read next to impossible) so check there first!

Hope to see some of you there!