Click Here!

Happy Birthday Eveknight

Guest echtrae

This is actually one of the worst birthdays I've dealt with actually. I had to take an exam at 9 in the morning, so I had to wake up at 6 in the morning. I tend to fall asleep around dawn, so it was tough.

I also had a sore chest, was coughing constantly, and my voice was half-gone. And it was a foreign-language exam. Honest to god, I think I failed the oral exam because I wasn't loud or clear enough, and the coughing was distracting to everyone.

Some Friday the 13th that turned out to be. They usually give me extra-good luck, not the opposite! BTW, is part of leaving your teens dealing with popping joints, sore muscles, and a chill in your bones? I thought that was supposed to come much later! crying.gif

To top it all off, the only people who wished me a happy birthday were you guys and my aunt. My aunt was disappointed because I wouldn't come to the phone, but she knew there was something seriously wrong because my mom told her that I kept turning down chocolate.

I haven't really had a chance to read through the threads until now. My exams are finally over! Seeing this thread actually made me feel tons better about my bad week. wub.gif

Oh well. Exams are over, I've stopped coughing, my voice is mostly back, my sister has a PA day, Mom has a long weekend, and it's summer outside this weekend. I'm going to go out, enjoy myself, and put this week behind me.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.